Come on Ray!

Bronco

Nothing against Lambone, I never met the guy, and as everyone knows, don't take nothing on this website seriously.

Point is, I logged on yesterday at about 2:45pm and CAVEMAN WAS DOMINATING the board. Almost every topic showing on the Main Page was owned by Caveman! It was really intense here in case you missed it. Truly a landmark in Cascadeclimbers.com history. He does it again -the SPRAYMASTER Capt. Caveman.

What will he do next?? We wait in anticipation. grin.gif" border="0

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:
Hey man, throw a little credit my way too willya?After all the categories were dominated by death threats, I calmly brought all the old topics back up with a friendly
cool.gif" border="0

[Moon]

yes, well done! I felt myself slipping into meditation and breifly considered countering your actions with a mad.gif" border="0 back on Cavemans death threats, but, I seemed like it would have distracted from the legitimacy of Cavemans posts if there is such a thing around here. And I had to get back to work frown.gif" border="0

Sorry I left you out Lambone,

Super WOO HOO!! to you as you were the unfortunate inspiration of Caveman's rantings. He couldn't have done it with-out you, dude.

But,now I am have a quandry, I thought Lambone was one of Caveman's avatars all along and now I am not so sure. confused.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
Do you really think there are more than 4 people tops on this website? Not hardly. hehehe

Nope, I thought there were two, me and caveman. Everyone else is an avatar of caveman or me. Includingyoutrask. Now I think there might be a third. Everyone else I have met at Pubclubs and out climbing are probably just actors hired by Caveman as part of the conspiracy to decieve me. I am willing to play along with you though. grin.gif" border="0