Your Chance to Become a Fulltime Climber!

Crillz

Dear Friend

I am Barr. Jonathan Brown, a practicing Lawyer here in Uk, My contacting you is in regards to a very profitable project that will benefit both of us if we agree to work together, it worth’s $18 Million (Eighteen Million Us Dollars) which belonged to a deceased client of mine, who died in plane crash, Alaska airlines flight 261 crashed on January 31 2000 along with his wife, Thelma, and daughter Sheryl while back from vacation in Mexico.

Late Mr. Morris Thompson was the president and chief executive officer of Doyon Ltd and the owner of (Thompson food Ltd Ghana West Africa) and a man of great fortunes who lost his life at the age of 61. The funds in question is deposited with a bank in Ghana West Africa and being his personal Attorney in all Africa dealings, the Bank has issued me a 21 days ultimatum to provide any of his family and business relatives/ next Of Kin to claim the funds he left behind, or the Account will be confiscated since they can not protect the Bond any longer without any information from the relatives in accordance with the new West African Law on fund deposit such as this.

Several attempts has been made by me and the bank to locate his family members but to no success for over 9 years now, Therefore my proposition is to seek your consent to present you as the Next-of-kin to my late client so that the proceeds of this account valued $18,000,000.00 can be paid to you and then you and I will share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's Next Of Kin will be made available by me. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of Law.

Hence you don't have anything to worry about. If you are interested in this life time opportunity then kindly get back to me with the following Info (1)Your Full names (2) Contact address (3) Phone/fax numbers and (4) your profile. Via my personal E-mail Addres: barr.jbrown@e-mail.ua

Regards,Barr.

Jonathan Brown,Senior Advocate/solicitor.EMAIL: barr.jbrown@e-mail.ua

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic