ktk uncovered?

admin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Freshies: You got your facts wrong. I viewed the film and it appears to be the opening number of the indoor international sport-climbing competition; you know, the part where all of the competitors come out and do a musical number. A silly choice of song, if you ask me, although it appears to be in French and is driving the armchair-climbers in the audience utterly wild!

Is this what we've come to? From brave heroes climbing the world's highest peaks and the north faces of the Alps to sport "climbers" dancing on stage in their underwear? [hell no]

Do you want to see some real action? Some real "monkey magic"? Then check out this, and a prize for anyone who can sit through the whole thing: http://www-ec.njit.edu/~jxk5205/monkey.htm

Here is a translation of the lyrics in Freshie's video:GRDouble ENLEAVES! GRDouble ENLEAVES!

It's So Easy!Happy Go Lucky...We Are The World,We Did It!You! You! You! You!Us! Us! Us! Us!

Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta!A student just graduating!A leader of a great business!Do we ever get a lucky feelingA-with our simple leafy nakedness!

Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Oh-we will be winning the prize!We will make our nation proud!We will become a-quite-a healthy guys!Everybody say: Yatta!

Japan, On Two!Demo!Tomorrow Will Be Wonderful...Who cares if everybody is unkind? (?)Why bother sleepin' in? (?)Queue! Queue! Queue! Queue!Bus! Bus! Bus! Bus!Ohio! (or Good Morning?)

Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Nine hours a night we're sleepingAn' we jump right out of bed!Do we ever get a lucky feelingA-when we go to work fresh and fed!

Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta!you change-odd-weird meworld change-revise

I FEEL GREAT!!

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:
Hey Freshies: You got your facts wrong. I viewed the film and it appears to be the opening number of the indoor international sport-climbing competition;

hmm.... I dunno, I could have sworn I've seen those guys at Index...

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: philfort ]

here is the Babel Fish translation:

Double Leaves De G R And N! Double Leaves De G R And N! It is So Easy! Happy It goes Lucky... We are the World, we did It! Yoü Yoü Yoü Yoü We! We! We! We! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! A student hardly who graduates! A tape starting of a great business! We always obtained to a lucky sensation One-with simple ours nakedness leafy! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Oh- we will gain the prize! We will make our nation proud! We will make individuals healthy of to-clears-to! All say: Yatta! Japan, In Two! Demo! The Man¢ana Will be Wonderful... Who takes care of if all are unkind? () porqué sleepin of the incomodidad ' inside? () coleta! Coleta! Coleta! Coleta! Megabus! Megabus! Megabus! Megabus! Ohio! (or good morning) Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Nine hours that to the night we are to sleep ' jump to the bed right! We always obtained a lucky sensation One-when we are going to work fresh and fed! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! change-uneven-strange you I world change-reviews I FEEL GREAT! rolleyes.gif" border="0

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]