Mtnrngr - Welcome Back

Wopper

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halling - Burning Columbus to the ground would probably be the best thing that happened to that shithole.

Matt - He is practicing good opsec. You read his BS about arms room inspections and range weeks.

Mtnrngr - Are you re-enlisting for SFAS? I can hear SSG Sadler singing in my head. I thought you were getting out and heading back to the land of weak beer.

Caveman - I could add some good pics from Iraq.

Irregardless, keep your hatchet sharp and your powder dry.

2 more years after Q course. frown.gif" border="0 The price I have to pay to get a National Paramedic licence, along with all that other high speed medical training, languages,and hopefully HALO. If all goes well I'll be in Ft Carson, CO teaching SOCCOM Mountain Warfare school in 2 years. But, don't worry I'm still going to relize my dream of being a climbing bum. Only now when I'm 25. grin.gif" border="0

I agree with you Whopper 100% Hey MtnRgr if you wanna be a bum, but still go to the Q-course and schools...you may wanna look at 19 th SF Grp (Natl. Guard) They will send you to as many schools as you have the time for. You can deploy as much as you have time for, but then you can chill if you want. They have a bunch of ex CAG, SF, Ranger, Seal types there.

If you ever want more info MtnRgr...I can hook you up with the team leader of a SOT team at Buckley. He was former 1st Grp. and has some ex Batt-Boys and a Seal on his team. I can also hook you up with the team leader of another team who used to be the XO of Bco 2/75. I know an ex-2/75/CAG dude who got out and joined the Buckley company. He kept himself employed for three years straight through 19 Grp going to schools, training, and deployments. He wasn't even SF qualified. I think for my next trick I'm gonna log in as Cpt. Caveman.

Oh yea it's easy to go to SFAS through SF guard. You pick when you wanna go. I don't know how it is anymore..but it used to be hell (i.e. you caught hell) when you tried to go to SFAS through Batt. It used to be you suddenly got fucked over all the time from your PSG and 1SGT. cause they labeled you basically as a traitor.