j_b is a...

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look brother...you are in spray which means it is fair game as to what is the topic.......

"nutjob"....man, you really must enjoy the company of men.

:D

hmmm...kev's got a good point here. kkk makses quite a lot of posts re: sperm swallowing and bestiality...and he exhibits quite a lot of anger, too. classic signs of repression...hmmm...

J_B is a cum-gargling left-wing nutjob fucktard. What else can we say about that waste of skin?

I just think he could possibly be a nice person if he'd stop being such a mean spirited- projecting attack assclown on about every thread he posts on. ....

nah. Maybe not.

J_B is a cum-gargling left-wing nutjob fucktard. What else can we say about that waste of skin?

I just think he could possibly be a nice person if he'd stop being such a mean spirited- projecting attack assclown on about every thread he posts on. ....

nah. Maybe not.

Maybe its all the random men he's been letting pump his throat down at the rest-stop?

nah. Maybe not.

The dude has major OCD - all he can talk about is his myopic worldview on economic systems. I also suspect Asperger's or some kind of autism. I think professional counseling is in order.

nah. Maybe not.

The dude has major OCD - all he can talk about is his myopic worldview on economic systems. I also suspect Asperger's or some kind of autism. I think professional counseling is in order.

lulz