Steady diet of junkfood umm errr Health food

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBQ The Snafflehound?

Snafflehound Surprise: take 3 cans of beer and open them. drink contents. repeat.

now take a big rock and a granola bar. wrap the granola bar with some nylon webbing and put it in front of a snafflehound hole. drink more beer.

when snafflehound sticks head out of hole to eat grains and webbing (mmmm webbing), whap it with the rock. SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

On the subject of snafflehounds, (like all good rednecks) I have a mid sized "live trap" which is basically a cage with a spring loaded front door. You would throw some bait in there and just wait.....SPROING!

You guys are welcome to pack it in with you to rid the earth of these blatent varmits. I wont be responsible for the fine you might get for "harassing wildlife" althougth you could claim self defense. mad.gif

I'm planning to fill up a bunch of inflatable sheep with helium and tie them to my pack to aid the long march in to the Enchantments this weekend. But if it will be considered wildlife harassment I will have to come up with a way to hide them from the rangers.