I see you

mikeadam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, you're in dude! Look around for the next installment and you'll be there wink.gif

Your personal website is lookin' really bitchin too BTW. Nice work all around. Is there any content? What happened to the humptree pic? That one deserves emmy award status here at CC.com. Ski bum my ass! I bet you were told they had UNIX down there at Bachelor, and now I bet your trying to lock down IIS right now so it won't crash again. GOOD LUCK!

Now I better go find these gapers before Borbon chops some established bolt route claiming there's a crack within traversing distance of the lead line.

[This message has been edited by mikeadam (edited 08-08-2001).]

no code red for me. i actually spent the day checking out the top-o-the-line recreational vehichles at the beaver coach convention up at the mountain. Beaver Coach's are the biggest, slowest, most fucking annoying RV's on the road, and every frickin one within four states has congregated at my beloved mountain for the week. So, I checked some of them out, and these thing start at $300K. Anybody want to go in on one with me? it woudl be ideal for teh cc.com fall flingy thingy.

check yer mail mike

Tim, got it-you rule dude. Glad you liked the spoof. It's all in good humor.

C'mon I know you're dying to say something out there...

Username Where Time

mikeadam Viewing: Who's Online 09:53 PM

Guest #1 Viewing: Who's Online 09:52 PM

pope Active Topics 09:52 PM

DCH Climber's Board 09:50 PM

Drederek Active Topics 09:49 PM

Guest #2 Mount Rainier NP 09:48 PM

Peter Puget Active Topics 09:46 PM

Guest #3 Climber's Board 09:45 PM

Guest #4 Active Topics 09:45 PM

Guest #5 Active Topics 09:43 PM

I just got back into town from a week long work trip, blahh. Not bored yet, just trying to catch up on email and see what fun I missed on the message boards. Did I miss anything exciting? Beer, sheeaat, I've been drinking every night since Friday, I think I've put on 10 pounds, I think my 5.9 deathgrip is now 5.8 if you inlcude the chillupa/budweiser factor.