• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rock-ice

Bouldering: South King County/North Peirce

My schedule doesn't allow me alot of time to drive to 38 or little si to climb only for a few hours, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any areas in Southern King Couny or North Peirce county to boulder. I only ask since I figured there was no sport climbing within a half hour or fourty-five minute drive.

Thanks

Vegatablebelay,

Thanks for the link. Can you or anyone else tell me for sure that this rock behind the school actually exisit? Either way I'm hoping to go check it out tomorrow evening.

Anyone else have any location suggestions? [Confused]

Thanks

i think the consensus out of that thread was that the granite in Renton is a hoax. Of course, you could try, Renton is lovely this time of year...

De rock de la rattlesnake is underwater for awhile. If you bring a brush and some lungs, there are some problems hiden in the woods up the hill a bit. A friend and I put up a v0--- that we called " polishing a turd " a couple of weeks ago. Dig, and report back!