kevbone

ALL THAT MATTERS IS POPE & DAWG MUST APPROVE OF ANYONE'S CLIMBING TACTICS/STYLE.

Hey! Thanks for recognizing our power and influence over your life! The weather's looking sad today so I'm afraid we'll have to hold back on our approval for you to do anything in the mountains until the weather improves.

But you do have our approval to mow a couple of lawns around here and make us dinner!

homemaker2.jpg

And when you're done with that, pope needs a shoe-shine.

raindawg, i thought you were pope's bootlicker.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious what kind of climbing Raindawg actually does these days. I don't expect him to climb test pieces, but from what I can tell climbing is something he used to do. Exploring for ancient artifacts is a cool interest/profession, but what about the good old Cascades?

Obviously he has a strong opinions on climbing, but what about an ascent of Das Tooth, his namesake Raindawg, or some cool trad climbing?

I'm curious what kind of climbing Raindawg actually does these days.

Obviously he has a strong opinions on climbing, but what about an ascent of Das Tooth, his namesake Raindawg, or some cool trad climbing?

I do all of that and more, but not as much as I would like, as is the case with many of us. And usually with a handful of people I trust and really enjoy being with. I'm also able to apply my climbing skills to my work, on occasion, which is always an adventure. And I teach a mountaineering course once a year every Fall...so if the question is, do I still climb? The answer is...I surely do.

stoppard.jpg