Cop slayer shot?

MarkMcJizzy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read any of the lynch mob opinions expressed in the comments section of the Seattle Times story? Those sort of responses only give more creedence to the ideas expressed by law professor Paul Butler, especially those seemingly radical ideas such as jury nullification (not in this particular murder case but perhaps in lesser crimes).

I'm partially inclined to believe that the guy might be guilty by the initial media accounts but let the man have his day in court. If the man is found guilty, then by all means hang the bastard.

Have you read any of the lynch mob opinions expressed in the comments section of the Seattle Times story?

The opinions expressed in the Seattle Times and PI on-line comment sections as well as Craigslist Rants and Raves, are as representative of the population as a whole as Spray is representative of climbers.

Have you read any of the lynch mob opinions expressed in the comments section of the Seattle Times story?

The opinions expressed in the Seattle Times and PI on-line comment sections as well as Craigslist Rants and Raves, are as representative of the population as a whole as Spray is representative of climbers.

Agreed. The comments are more juvenile than 99% of the posters here.

I grew up in an era when movie bad guys went to jail. Then around the time I went to college the bad guys all got blown away in gory fashion.

I still believe one is innocent until proven guilty.