Sahale Mountain

Josh Lewis

Some time this month I was thinking about climbing Sahale Mountain, unfortunatly the road is closed at mile marker 12 which means about 11 miles from the trailhead. Which I came up with a plan, if you hike from where the road is closed it would help, perhaps this would be a two day trip. I was thinking to have it around mid to late September. This is my favorite mountain of all times and I want to summit! Oh and I forgot to mention, perhaps biking involved depending on desires.

sahale_evening_20090507_2055212622.jpg

SAHALE!!

Here's a Topo Map:

http://www.hikrs.cascadehikers.com/original/josh_17/sahale_mountain_2/sahale_mountain_map_20090703_1862042719.jpg

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Edited by Josh Lewis

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard of the bicycle?

I thought the access to the Cascade River Road was supposed to be at least partially (if not fully) closed to cyclists.

come on now...i'm ready for the 2nd chapter in the novel

Cascade River Rd will be CLOSED to ALL vehicle traffic at MP 12. Foot and bicycle traffic will be permitted beyond the closure with delays. This will remain in effect until repair work is finished, mid-October.

This is a Skagit County Road - contact Skagit County Public Works at 360-336-9400 or at pw@co.skagit.wa.us.

be safe and don't hurt your self Josh! CLIMBING IS DANGEROUS!