New bathroom stoke

PhöQ

Just redoing the bathroom floor and I needed to remove the tub, which looked nasty due to 80 years of hodge podge paint and rust from use.

Gave her a scrubbing and a new coat...and gold feet. I think its gonna look sweet!

tub2.jpg

tub1.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple and gold? :noway:

Tvash is this your other avatar? :grlaf:

LOL no, this is just chirp.

I wanted purple and gold feet seemed appropriate. I do regret the similarity to school colors but that is purely coincidence.

I still think it will complement a pale yellow/green bathroom rather well... eh :)

Wow, I just picked up and put in U's truck last night on the way to go do a few laps - a replacement for our Clawfoot tub. Old one was too big. I though from the title "New bathroom stoke" that this was going to be another Miss California thread too.

carrie+prejean+miss+california+pics+photos+pictures+3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
What you took the 250lb tub out to paint it, but didn't bother with the getting rid of the linoelum? That is crazy looking bathroom, dude you gotta lay off the weed.

LOL I bet there are a few bathrooms crazier looking in Rwanda...just sayin :)

But the herb gives me the vision to see the unseeable. :yoda:

Yeah there were some gawd awful bathrooms in Rwanda. The bathrooms are even crazier and worse in Bangladesh...I especially love the shitters that are on stilts right above the rivers. Hmmm, I wonder why there are issues here with clean water.