When Beacon opens what....

kevbone

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you subject your children to the risks of climbing safely?

exactly!

as a side note, took my kids to panther creek falls y-day after camping w/ them the night before - decided i'm never ever taking my kids climbing - scares the unholy shit out of me seeing them on broken ground above a gaint precipice - sure hope they like basketweaving!

the corner first to see what has fallen over the winter, and what should fall before every kid who got new cams for christmas pushes it onto others below. then YW, like 5 times in a row.

KB if you want to piss on bird nests, why not hit the corvids out at Crowzone. NoNuts is now hosting a large and rowdy family.

Before it opens we'll do a survey of the Peregrine nest and one of the loose rock load for anything that might threaten the railroad. If anything looks bad we'll probably do a pre-open work session to drop it in a controlled fashion. Will keep folks advised as the next couple of weeks unfold.

No, actually I don't - I'm just a guy who doesn't like not being able to climb there. The difference is, instead of being an relentlessly whiny little bitch, I chose to try and do something about it. What did you ever do to get it open even one day it wouldn't otherwise be?

I don't know, is that how you're raising your kid - to wail and whine relentlessly and do nothing about situations he doesn't like? That was probably Django's approach after the fire or Doc Watson's parents after their kid went blind...