Most under-rated bands!

Peter_Puget

Brian Eno is in the top 10 of my favorite musicians. He deserves a lot more respect from us yankies. The Talking Heads benefitted a lot from him.

New

[video:youtube]6DQyusKTAh4

Classics

[video:youtube]w2WURHY3D4A

Good climbing music

[video:youtube]jKdiU_gzUrA&feature=related

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Feck Oddly enough I thought I wa sin the mood for Pawn Hearts the other day and yet I turned it off in favor of Henry Cow

I just played my LP after years of it sitting in the stack. I'd forgotten how much I liked them.

In 1978 the album "L" by Kevin Godley and Lol Creme was fucking out there with songs like:

THE SPORTING LIFE

SANWICHES OF YOU

ART SCHOOL CANTEEN

GROUP LIFE

PUNCHBAG

HIT FACTORY/BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

It was cool shit but i taped it off the the album of the week on KGON so never got the album,but used it as a alarm clock for about 8 mo. before the tape ate its lunch! My $250 tape deck could be progarmed to trun on the stereo to record or as a alarm clock with no snooze button and 200 watts per ch. and was in the livingroom,i had a bad habit of smashing alarm clocks !

Check it out,i've been looking for it every since,and still find myself singing bets and pieces of it!

Edited by pc313