Stay out of the Doghouse, Guys!

rmncwrtr

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite part of all my relationships is when they tell me their going to leave me,and my friends who have talked smack about them all call to ask if i care if they go out and i don't! But when people ask me why im not married i tell them the truth "I COULDN'T DO THAT TO A WOMAN FOR IT WOULD CRUEL TO THEM AND ME",I don't mind dating but have never met anyone i couldn't live with out and never never ever wanted KIDS!! So i'll leave it to the rest of you to get hitched or tell me about you ex-wife or ex-husband and the poor kids who get emotionaly fucked for some thing they had no say in,BTW my folks have been married 57 years and had 5 kids of witch 2 have been devorced with kids and remarried and 2 are married with kids.

Edited by pc313

Maybe your "friends" are afraid to tell you the truth.

No trust me, i've hear them bitch and complain about the better half,their kids,and some times the inlaws. Its a fucking soap opera,but they use me to vent because i only charge a beer or two and my advice is you got married for good times and bad times,and the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence,and if they told their better half how they felt it would start a fight,plus its usually over small things!

My climbing partner of 10 years just got married in June,i'm 18 years older then him and met at work,his dad died when he was 13 so i'm like his second dad,and also his best friend,he wanted me to be his bestman but i talked him in to having his brother as bestman,and i was a groomsmen,when i met his mom she said so your my sons dad and thanked me for raising him,my advice to my son/climbing partner was to learn these words( yes dear,and i'm sorry)and he woud be fine.

I have nothing against marrage but when i was 5 me and two guys were talking Brain said he was going to get married and have 3 kids and live to be 80,Mike said the same but live to be 90,I looked at them shock my head and said i'm never getting married or having kids and i'm going to live to be 100,Brain got married and has 3 kids,Mike has been married two times and has 5 kids,and I've never thought about marrage or kids!!

If you ask them i'm sure they would say they remember it,So i'v got 49 and one half years to go,i think i'll make it!

Ah. In your first post I thought you meant that your friends were talkin smack about your gf and then went out with her after you split up.

Sorry. Too much day time tv lately.

No you had it right the frist time,my friends were talking smack like god how can you put up with her,what a fucking bitch,and my favorite what do you see in her?

And when i get out of the relationship they call to ask if i care if they date my X,some have married them,some have dated them for years,and some are pissed off "I FUCKED THE DOG SHIT OUT OF THEM FRIST"!

But you know what thay say "YOU CAN'T BE FRIST BUT YOU CAN BE NEXT"!!

I live in Hawaii and my friend had a guy show up at his door asked if his name was Cam,and when he said ya,the guy gave him a black eye and wanted all the nude pictures he took of a old girl friend like 4 years before,the guy married her and she told him about the pic!

Where are the negatives?

He gave the pictures and negatives,Cam said the guy was big!

Thats funny,when Cam came over with a huge black eye and told us what happen,Tony asked if he kept the negs?

Cam said no fucking way the guy was serious,and would be back if his wife said thats not all of them !!!

I'm well acquainted with the doghouse. That was a funny commercial! Still, buying presents for the wife is not necessary. I try to be a good husband when I can...and then I go climbing, sometimes with her, and other times with other partners, but she is always invited. I've never believed all the crap about "buying" her love. That's tripe put out by the advertising industry. I never got her a ring, never bought her flowers, never gave her a valentine gift, but she we share our paychecks. It's too long a story to tell here, but we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last labor day. I was climbing at smith, with someone else. [img:right]http://www.websterart.com/img/sue_me83half_dome.jpg[/img] This is her in '83. She is still damn fine looking for 55. I am the luckiest guy I know when it comes to marriage. It can work, don't believe all the bad stories, and the doghouse doesn't last all that long.