Minx

kevbone

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya but women like that seem (from my experience) to be few and far between...thus my dismal dating life.

Leave Seattle. There is an inverse correlation to the distance from Seattle and the percentage of women that prefer that their men dont bathe, but rather just douse themselves with patchouli oil instead. :rolleyes:

There is an inverse correlation to the distance from Seattle and the percentage of women that prefer that their men dont bathe, but rather just douse themselves with patchouli oil instead. :rolleyes:

umm, Seattle? Seattle is metrosexual $200 7 for all mankind, pressed oxford (tails out) and crocodile leather fliflops

You can have mine. Minx couldn't handle me anyhow. Too much virility. Too much stamina. Too damn attractive.

too young, too dumb, too much wasting time, too blonde, too tall, too annoying, too republican, too naive, too desperate,

i could go on...

You can have mine. Minx couldn't handle me anyhow. Too much virility. Too much stamina. Too damn attractive.

too young, too dumb, too much wasting time, too blonde, too tall, too annoying, too republican, too naive, too desperate,

i could go on...

Don't be bitter babe... I'll let you give it a shot if you want. I didn't know you would take it personally. :kisss:

alright people, help me out here. how do i explain it in language the young punk will understand?

you're only desirable as a carnival sideshow. as a male you're only value to me is the fact that you're in another timezone.

English, French, Russian or Lithuanian would probably work.

I understand that I was inconsiderate and hurt your feelings. I took it back and even offered to let you try and keep up. I think you are being a little harsh. I am sorry you feel that way and I wish you would accept my apology and we can let the games begin.