Mark David Chapman

kevbone

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He guy who shot and killed John Lennon is coming up for parole for the fifth time. Should he be set free after spending 28 years behind bars?

Mark David Chapman

Yes. From behind bars to a padded room.

No. He should be taken out and shot four times in the chest.

Even better.

Technically, he has serviced his time. He was sentenced to 20-life. He could be released. If so….someone needs to put 4 bullets in his neck and then stand over him as he bleeds to death. Just so he knows what that is like. MFer took one of our great song writers in history from us.

He guy who shot and killed John Lennon is coming up for parole for the fifth time. Should he be set free after spending 28 years behind bars?

Mark David Chapman

Even better.

Technically, he has serviced his time. He was sentenced to 20-life. He could be released. If so….someone needs to put 4 bullets in his neck and then stand over him as he bleeds to death. Just so he knows what that is like. MFer took one of our great song writers in history from us.

Kbone, WTF, you are so violent today! I thought stoners were more mellow.

Mark David Chapman

Even better.

Kbone, WTF, you are so violent today! I thought stoners were more mellow.

That is what you get for thinking I am a stoner. :wazup:

Mark David Chapman

Even better.

I wonder what Lennon would have said about this kind of sentiment, Kev?

I wonder what Lennon would have said about this kind of sentiment, Kev?

"Give peace a chance..." ?? I'm jus' sayin'...