Georgia

akhalteke

On the contrary, I find the human political antics most amusing.

Maybe I wanted to use the word there? Ever thought of that?

With you, I guess anything is possible.

Kinda like you two 8D

Yeah well I ain't the one wearing the tight black leather Village People suit with the plunging neck line exposing my hairy chest. Zodomite. :wave:

And telling everyone to bow.....or is it bend over?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Why does America care if Russia invades Georgia? Why does America think we are the worlds police?

Because helping to goad Russia into becoming a new world bogeyman ensures lots of new defense contracts for installing missile batteries all over eastern Europe.

So....its all about the money?

NATO membership involves buying weapons systems from the US, France, the UK and Germany.

NATO expansion was and is a bad idea. Russians are paranoid, and we're giving them reason to be more so.

NATO expansion was and is a bad idea. Russians are paranoid, and we're giving them reason to be more so.

how is so? NATO expansion is the only way to go. the only thing that soviets react to is a big stick. the right response would have been to bomb the shit out of kaliningrad. the strategy is to take over countries one by one. your kind of thinking cost europe WWII and this kind of bullshit thinking caused the soviet takeover of eastern and central europe after the war. pretty weak for someone claiming to understand soviet mentality

how is so? NATO expansion is the only way to go. the only thing that soviets react to is a big stick. the right response would have been to bomb the shit out of kaliningrad. the strategy is to take over countries one by one. your kind of thinking cost europe WWII and this kind of bullshit thinking caused the soviet takeover of eastern and central europe after the war. pretty weak for someone claiming to understand soviet mentality

The US would never tolerate a military alliance composed of nations on our borders, armed to the teeth. It's pretty weak to expect Russia to do so.

Russians are paranoid MF'ers, and we are only antagonizing them.

I think Ukraine f'd up when they gave up their nukes back in '91 though.

I used to live in the Baltics and have many friends from Georgia; some of whom are in the military right now.

My father in law has Georgian relatives and friends. He's been on the phone a lot.

One striking set of comments from relatives: one living in Moscow and one in Tbilisi. The one in Moscow says the situation is all the fault of the "fascist" president of Georgia, and the relative in Tbilisi says it's all the fault of the Russians. They are both ethnically from the Caucasus region, and there is a lot of anti-Caucasian sentiment in Russia (a lot of skinheads who beat "non-Russians" on the streets...)

We tried that already. Cold War. It wasn't fun.

The US would never tolerate a military alliance composed of nations on our borders, armed to the teeth. It's pretty weak to expect Russia to do so.

Russians are paranoid MF'ers, and we are only antagonizing them.

I think Ukraine f'd up when they gave up their nukes back in '91 though.

who gives the fuck what russia thinks. this stupid mentality of "let's not antagonize them" did not work in the past. the only thing they respond is artillery fire on moscow (vide 1920 war with poland)face it. russia always was and always will be a fucked up country with a lot of fucked up, aggressive and uneducated people. most likely poland and baltic states would have already been back under soviet occupation if they didn't join nato. moving heavy armored division from germany to poland and slovakia would send a clear and loud message what to expect upon attack against NATO.

wrong, west tried it, after licking ass and pleasing stalin by selling half of europe in yalta. face it- you can't please them, they are always hungry.

and thanks to GWB who managed to fuck it up again! talking about non leader!

and thanks to GWB who managed to fuck it up again! talking about non leader!

When I think of a "hardliner" against the Russian Bear, AlGore and John Kerry jump into my mind immediately! And Obama even more so! :lmao:

let me see- was kerry or gore in whitehouse for the past 7 years? so what the fuck are you talking about?

let me see- was kerry or gore in whitehouse for the past 7 years? so what the fuck are you talking about?

those are YOUR guys. And they are complete pussies and jellyfish, as will be Obama.

I would rather have a pussy and a jellyfish with no war than a hard liner with lots of death.

those are YOUR guys. And they are complete pussies and jellyfish, as will be Obama.

Maybe so. But since you seem to think we are currently antagonizing Russia (and I agree), but that a softer solution would be the action of "pussies", should we assume that your solution is the Michael Savage scorched earth approach- go straight to the nuclear option? What should be done here?

Maybe so. But since you seem to think we are currently antagonizing Russia (and I agree), but that a softer solution would be the action of "pussies", should we assume that your solution is the Michael Savage scorched earth approach- go straight to the nuclear option? What should be done here?

Read what GGK wrote above. He sounds a lot like Michael Savage.

Personally I think NATO is more about money and selling weapons than defending Europe from Russian aggression. It also alienates Russia and sets up an "us vs. them" situation that can only be bad.

And yes, Russia has invaded Poland in the 20th century. So did Germany, and they are in... NATO... w/Poland. Oops. And I'm not sure why the US has to defend every nation from Russia.

Personally I think NATO is more about money and selling weapons than defending Europe from Russian aggression. It also alienates Russia and sets up an "us vs. them" situation that can only be bad.

And yes, Russia has invaded Poland in the 20th century. So did Germany, and they are in... NATO... w/Poland. Oops. And I'm not sure why the US has to defend every nation from Russia.

Yeah agree, I think GGK is being somewhat contradictory.

This completely needless missile shield bullshit (to protect us from Iran! Right :lmao:) has helped waken the sleeping bear by poking it with a sharp stick. It might have been inevitable that Russia would rise again but this is totally unhelpful.

This completely needless missile shield bullshit (to protect us from Iran! Right :lmao:) has helped waken the sleeping bear by poking it with a sharp stick. It might have been inevitable that Russia would rise again but this is totally unhelpful.

Life was so much simpler when that drunk idiot Yeltsin ran Russia, and it was in total chaos.

you are a pussy. so is GWB. when it comes to real fight your balls shriveled and now are about to fall of. and in his brilliant international political skills bush didn't even see it coming. and bullshit talks with russia, like with an ally.

you are a pussy. so is GWB. when it comes to real fight your balls shriveled and now are about to fall of.

*yawn*

save your histrionics for someone who cares, tough guy size "S".

fuck off wanna be, same for fw. bunch of puff wankers. all you do is talk. total lack of character. save your spew for other fags like your republican buddies (including FW). GWB dropped the ball on that one.

you are a pussy. so is GWB. when it comes to real fight your balls shriveled and now are about to fall of.

*yawn*

save your histrionics for someone who cares, tough guy size "S".

fuck off wanna be, same for fw. bunch of puff wankers. all you do is talk. total lack of character. save your spew for other fags like your republican buddies (including FW). GWB dropped the ball on that one.

maybe if we call Putin a "jizz-throat", then he'll listen to us! :lmao:

You're so persuasive, GGK, really. :noway: