Liberal Guilt

minx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we just don't want the republicans to have anything

If that happened, you would have nothing left to bitch about and then you would all cerimoniously slit your wrists because you have nothing left to live for; considering that is the only thing that it seems a liberal can do without fucking up. :wave:

If that happened, you would have nothing left to bitch about and then you would all cerimoniously slit your wrists because you have nothing left to live for; considering that is the only thing that it seems a liberal can do without fucking up. :wave:

hmmmm... and i've NEVER heard some repub whining.....ever

hmmmm... and i've NEVER heard some repub whining.....ever

libs whine about how horrible everything is. life sucks. the country sucks. we're all poor, racists, homophobes, religious zealots, planet-killers. the water is poisoned, the air is poisoned, the food sucks. life is unfair! it's endless. wahhhhhhhh

yeah the repubs whine b/c we can't kill enough people with the death penalty, kill too many people with abortions, save too many with stem cell research, help too many needy with taxes, and want to prevent species destruction via global warming....waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah the repubs whine b/c we can't kill enough people with the death penalty, kill too many people with abortions, save too many with stem cell research, help too many needy with taxes, and want to prevent species destruction via global warming....waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah, if you say so. :rolleyes:

Yeah... see how anoying that is?

oooooohhhhh!!! JIM BEAN BLACK??????

Fucking Yuppy

The only mobility I have is downward, and i'm not young so thats not me. Besides, you're the one who mentioned Jim Bean.

Stop hurting my liberal feelings!

I thought yuppies drink chardonnay?

bad riesling