clinton & obama

pink

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Hyperbole….is that all you got……I stick it to you and you come back with hyperbole…..is that a red mark on your cock you got in Mexico.

Here is a reality for you…….we all get our information from the same places…..then we all choose what to believe. I believe Bush is a criminal and needs to be behind bars….along with half his staff. I believe the economy is in the toilet because of his actions…..(Iraq debacle) for one.

I also believe I will never change your mind on this site or in person……but it does make for some damn good entertainment………

I stick it to you

:lmao:

You have not made a coherent point yet. Everything you are saying is befuddled in either "your opinion" or self effacing misuse of litterary tools.

Do you actually read what you post junior? I hope its the drugs talking because you are fucking out of your damn mind boy.

Kevbone's such a fucking idiot, even his fellow libs won't come cover his six. Kevie, pick up a book for God's sake.

news flash......we are all idiots....

what book would you be referring too?

Any book. Preferably non-fiction. You are seriously lacking a foundation.

You have not made a coherent point yet.

Oh.....and you have? I dont think so.....Your points are taken right our of the republican how to get rich off the backs of the poor book.....

I am not trying to make a point; other than the fact that your writing style sucks, your arguments are purely opinion and you talk about things that are way above your level of education.

Are we having good times yet?

I am having a great fucking time! :lmao:

I am not trying to make a point; other than the fact that your writing style sucks,

Hyberbole

your arguments are purely opinion

Hyperbole

and you talk about things that are way above your level of education.

And more hyperbole……Dude……you need to go suck bush off….since you and he are so close and all…..

Uhm Kev. Lets go in order.

1) Opinion/ Verifiable fact.

2) Verifiable fact.

3) Verifiable fact.

You might want to look up the definition of hyperbole there Kev. This seems like one more instance where you are trying to talk about things above your education level.

Scott. Lets go in order....

Scott makes an ass out of himself on cc.com.....gets banned.

just a thought.....you might want to let the big boy's have the world view converstations around here. Now go play in the sand box with the cat.....