• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Eli3

guns in national parks, yay!

It's not an ordinance, it is an Executive Order, from the Mayor. It will mean nothing, and have no teeth.

Right, I don't really understand how they can make the trespassing charge stick in a PUBLIC park. Most likely, what they will do is get you for resisting arrest, when you fail to comply with their illegal requests. They'll push it as far as they can, until someone sues.

...which defense the Seattle taxpayers will pay for.

yep, those executive orders are popular with presidents, governors, and mayors.

2. Washington is most certainly not an open carry state. It is concealed carry only and enforcement of this

provision is very strict.

Actually, Washington IS an open carry state - as are most states...

OpenCarry.org

Hugh - Errors happen in a system run by humans. That doesn't mean we throw the baby out with the bathwater, or that the given system is bad.

this is a tar baby in gasoline

Hugh - Errors happen in a system run by humans. That doesn't mean we throw the baby out with the bathwater, or that the given system is bad.

this is a tar baby in gasoline

I wish YOU were a tar baby in gasoline.

It is not as epidemic as the media and gunhaters make it out to be. I am buying you tickets to Folklife, for next year, just in case, though.

It is not as epidemic as the media and gunhaters make it out to be. I am buying you tickets to Folklife, for next year, just in case, though.

You going to require marksmanship classes for CCW permit holder too :/

You going to require marksmanship classes for CCW permit holder too :/

No.

would you all just shoot each other already???

I only shoot blanks

perfect!

Not shooting straight again :laf: ?

Never hurts to get an expert opinion and diagnosis.

i believe firm control is important. h/e since i don't presently use this type of weapon, i am not an expert. i suggest you talk to hugh

Edited by minx

would you all just shoot each other already???

I only shoot blanks

perfect!

No ones ever called me that before :lmao:

Thanks for the link! I just used it to express my support for this rules change.

So did I. I lived on the border of these "paradises" and there were grow ops all over the place and meth heads with buried generators all over the place.

Washington is open carry, but the part that says you can't use it to intimidate is very open to interpretation. If I have a pistol on my hip, I sneeze wrong and make someone nervous who then calls the cops - guess who's getting surrounded by cops with guns drawn?

Washington is open carry, but the part that says you can't use it to intimidate is very open to interpretation. If I have a pistol on my hip, I sneeze wrong and make someone nervous who then calls the cops - guess who's getting surrounded by cops with guns drawn?

In my reading of the "brandishing" clause, I thought it very clearly laid out what was considered 'brandishing with the intent to intimidate.' I'll have to re-read it.