Best Motorcycle Dealer

pu

I will be buying a Suzuki DL 650 soon. I am willing to travel. Any recommendations on dealers. Some dealers have way fewer fees than others. I am looking for advice based on personnel experience please.

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have experience with them, but i have heard to stay away from cyclebarn in lynnwood.

RMC in renton has treated me pretty good. salesmen are salesmen, but the one time i've worked with their service department i was very pleased. they sell suzukis

skru the fees and just talk out the door prices.

Edited by underworld

Word! Cycle Barn will rip you off. Same with Beaudry motorsports. My Dad took his Aprilia there for a tune up. It was there a month before they returned it basically as the same condition as it went in.

As Foraker said, shop used. There are tons of people out there who buy a bike, don't ride it and then sell it. I bought my Aprilia Falco with 1000 miles for $5500.

Craigslist. I've bought and sold a few bikes that way so far. If you dont see what you want do a "WTB" ad. I did that and within 72 hours had the bike I wanted at the price I was willing to spend.

That's what I did on craigslist and it just happened that I caught a guy selling the bike I wanted because he was starting a business and needed the cash. It always amazes me how on advrider you'll constantly find 10-15K dollar bikes that have been owned less than a year up for sale. It's not like you shelled out a little for getting some climbing gear and then didn't like it.