MANSON

pink

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a betcha that sick bastard tex turned him in, they should air the execution on VERSUS.
CNN sent letters to him and to co-defendant "Tex" Watson, asking whether there were victims buried behind Barker Ranch.

Manson did not reply, but Watson did, writing in a letter: "I was the first family member to go to the desert after the murders and also the first to leave. I say this only to let you know that no one was killed while I was in the desert. But I don't know what took place after I left. I don't think there were any more killed, I hope not! I have absolutely nothing to hide."

Yes. In a contest the outcome is not predetermined. everyone knows that porter would win, so the outcome is not contestable.

so this is a popularity contest.

Edited by pink

Does it make you feel inadequate?

I want to know who did the counting for you. I don't think you have 40,000 fingers.

Mmmmm......lets see. Dru (you) has about 30,000 post or so. You G-string (also you) has a little over 9,000 post. Mmmmm thats almost 40,000 posts.

Maybe you should check out the "drugs" thread.....it talks about addiction.

Better late than never on the death penalty for that nut job. He is one creepy dude...

Better late than never? Please say you are joking....

No, I truly believe that a psycho path like Manson should be put to death. He can still influence people from in prison and could still pose a threat to other people. Have you ever heard the guy? He is a total nut job and should get the death penalty for all the horribly crimes he committed without so much of a whimper of regret about any of them. The dude is pure evil. I suppose we should just forgive and forget?