Summer Internship Opportunity

No. 13 Baby

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you clearly have no sense of common decency - yet alone morality.

Decency and morality are hallmarks of the GOP. After all, that's the point of this thread.

seems you're a bit TOO obsessed about this Larry Craig. it's been months since that story broke, was played out, and died. yet, you are still reliving it. and... looking for links like the one you posted. how much time do you spend thinking about Craig, and his "activities", looking for more information on the interwebs to post, discuss, and... salivate over... and... why? I think we can deduce the answer to that question. :wave:

Might as well infer I'm left-handed . . . or I have brown eyes.

You also browse the web incessantly looking for information about brown-eyed, southpaws and post it here? Nope, that doesn't seem to be the case.

The point - my hate-filled, myopic friend - is that you have to do better than call me gay if insulting is your goal. That only works on middle-school playgrounds, or rush limbaugh message boards.

Alternatively, you could fall back on "lick sack."

Might as well infer I'm left-handed . . . or I have brown eyes.

You also browse the web incessantly looking for information about brown-eyed, southpaws and post it here? Nope, that doesn't seem to be the case.

The point - my hate-filled, myopic friend - is that you have to do better than call me gay if insulting is your goal. That only works on middle-school playgrounds, or rush limbaugh message boards.

Alternatively, you could fall back on "lick sack."

No, the point is your sick obsessions with Craig, among other things.

I don't give a shit if you're gay.

how much time do you spend thinking about Craig, and his "activities", looking for more information on the interwebs to post, discuss, and... salivate over... and... why? I think we can deduce the answer to that question. :wave:

In that case, you better delete this post before anyone sees it!

Why else are you spending any time at all looking for this kind of stuff about Craig? That story is months old. When it was in the news, fine... although even then your were "all over it". And you still are, apparently.

Do you care that Senator Craig is "hypocritically gay"...being gay while passing anti-gay legislation? Do you care that he is still in office? Do you care that he is actually hiring an intern? Isn't that a net new development, worthy of new wisecracks? Do you think he is worthy of his office?

Umm, we had this "debate" months ago. Go reread the thread.