anybody vs. anybody

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crunches and hanging bent leg lifts, Diooode. situps are so 80s. And they're not good for your back.

Pushups are awesome.

How many pushups can you do?

I think my best in the past 12 months was 35 or so. I used to do sets of 20, 5 sets minimum. I can't do that now but I think if I work at it I can get back there soon.

Crunches and hanging bent leg lifts, Diooode. situps are so 80s. And they're not good for your back.

Pushups are awesome.

I think my best in the past 12 months was 35 or so. I used to do sets of 20, 5 sets minimum. I can't do that now but I think if I work at it I can get back there soon.

Don't know. I've been doing em at the end of the WO. I'd have to start fresh to figure that out.

OK, I made up the baby part.

Well, go boink out a few babies.

I carried my son up Pratt Mt.

and to the pass between Red adn Lundin, twice.

Mt. Sewer

Let me think. That is all for him.

I carried my Daughter up Silver, she hiked it he next time. And both my son and daught to numerous lakes.

so, how many push ups can you do?

I can open beer bottles using only my fingers. No putting in between your legs as a vice, just set a twist top on a counter/table top and unscrew the top using only a twisting motion with your index finger and thumb. However, some bottles are tighter than others. In my vast experience with this project, I concluded Alaskan Brewery beers are usually the hardest. I shredded many a fingertip mastering this athletic accomplishment, only to impress no one but myself.

Pushups are awesome.

Don't know. I've been doing em at the end of the WO. I'd have to start fresh to figure that out.

sorry, I was composing when this was submitted.

OK, how many at the end of the work out.

I usually run and then do the crunchs and push ups.

I can open beer bottles using only my fingers. No putting in between your legs as a vice, just set a twist top on a counter/table top and unscrew the top using only a twisting motion with your index finger and thumb. However, some bottles are tighter than others. In my vast experience with this project, I concluded Alaskan Brewery beers are usually the hardest. I shredded many a fingertip mastering this athletic accomplishment, only to impress no one but myself.

Yeah, you might feel good about that, but I once saw a Kiwi rugby player open a beer bottle with his EYE SOCKET.

I saw a guy pop out his glass eye and open a pry-off in his socket once.

My current routine is 28 upper body weight exercises; with military, incline, and bench press at the end, the finish off with pushups. I'm really lucky to crank out, like, 15 by that time. This is the last day of this training period, then my routine changes.

You might try your crunches and push ups before you run (after a brief warm up). You'll get a better strength work out when you're fresh, and your strength work out won't affect your aerobic training much.

My current routine is 28 upper body weight exercises; with military, incline, and bench press at the end, the finish off with pushups. I'm really lucky to crank out, like, 15 by that time. This is the last day of this training period, then my routine changes.

You might try your crunches and push ups before you run (after a brief warm up). You'll get a better strength work out when you're fresh, and your strength work out won't affect your aerobic training much.

Yeah, I have been thinking of doing just that.

I normally warm up with 20 squats, 20 lunges with each leg forward (making sure the knees never go beyond the toe, and never breaking a 90 degree bend at that knee.)

Then I do some moderate twisting, turning, and streaking before I start to run.

I just hate to stop running once I start. Getting started again just sucks.

Push up and crunches are really my only strengthening part of my work out.

Oh, I got it, I can concentrate on doing push up, squats, lunges, crunches every other day, and run less, and on the other days work more on the cardio, running, and less on the strengthening. (I need to put up a chin-up/pull-up bar)

Thanks for the inspiration.