Red Rock Rendevous

Draagun1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God, it is not happening during my spring break again this year. The last two times I have gone down there I have been forced to leave due to the Red Rock rendevous, and all the WANKS that come to see the PRO's. Going down there this year form the 7th through 16th. By the way has anyone ever camped up in the Enchanted Forest?

By the way has anyone ever camped up in the Enchanted Forest?

Yes, what do you need to know?

Rendezvous is a blast! If you're going to be in Vegas during the festival do yourself a favor and at least come to the parties. It is really fun!

If you want to get away from the crowds, climb obscure routes, there are thousands of them. If you want to climb one of "the classics" the day before the festival, you're going to get hosed. But there are a million routes that people who attend that festival will not hike to or climb. So it is your own fault if you have a hard time during that time frame.

Jason

I agree with Jason. I've been every year but the second and I've always been able to get on the rock. I try to show up a week early, that way I'm not too worried about trying to hit my tick list during the days of the fest. Plus I'm usually way too hungover to be sending anyways.