Great online topo map site

billcoe

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Show of hands now, and please try and be honest this time, who just found a cliff to explore as soon as the snow melts? "

[font:Arial Black]"ooOOOO ooOOO ooOOO pick me pick me PICK ME! I found 3 already! "

[/font]

hand_wave_270.jpg

"Hello, over here at the Vatican, pick me"

z4720707.jpg

"Sorry, too dogmatic. Can't pick a Pope thats one of the rules....anyone else?"

....."anyone?".....

"Yes, how about you Billy."

fingerpoint.jpg

[font:Arial Black]" I found 3 already! "

[/font]

"That's nice.....Now, can anyone guess who will NOT be invited out to play because they do not play well with others? That's NOT be invited out? "

[font:Arial Black]"ooOOOO ooOOO ooOOO pick me pick me PICK ME I know that one it's that bitch Raindawg! "

[/font]

"Thats right, that nasty Raindawg. Good answer Billy, but please wait until you are called on next time! And please do not say Bitch even if they are. If we want someone bitching, pissing and moaning all the time we can just stay home with our loved ones, can't we? Very good answer "

"Now do your homework tonight and tomorrows lesson is titled "Bolting: skillfully, rapidly and effectively....and as a treat, we will be doing a hands on with the classes new drill, which we will call the lil Dawg. "

boachgbh36roatary.jpg

3854.jpg

Yeah, that's it, you're about 5 feet to the north of the actual edge. I'm working (spraying) from the light green roof building just right of the cliff, and my commute is up to the black roof in the upper right corner of the original picture. I try to have one work day a week where I never change out of slippers, but today was not Slipper Day.

Edited by Off_White