kevbone

voting poll  

72 members have voted

1. 1. voting poll

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomever is elected, Bush will be able to give them an excellent inaugural gift!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22476544/

At least we can count on the housing market to pull us through.

Speaking of which, anyone pull the trigger on the new house next door?

OMG, Porter, a recession??? that should never ever happen. I mean, never ever.

It's called a business *cycle* for a reason, Porter-hole.

And yes, Clinton gifted Bush with one two. Short memory or selective memory?

Clarence Thomas:

"Yessuh, Mistuh Scuhleeuh"

perfect. in two days you've shown yourself both a commie and a racist pig. I congratulate you for coming out of the closet.

now just admit you and no. 13 are butt-lovers and we've got a trifecta.

There's nothing about your potato-chucking ass a good relocation program couldn't cure.

And, while I haven't seen 13's, I do love a nicely shaped ass.

BTW, we forgot to add the guy who defeated Hitler to the list of great orators.

Stalin.

Tsk tsk, drinking before lunch again. Such is the angry white man's burden. :brew:

Let's stick to the subject at hand. Why are you such a racist? I think you need some quality time with a counselor. Maybe "Dog" or Michael Richards can refer you to one.

As for drinking before lunch, you're confusing me with our mid-day martini wonder boy TTK. I understand it's tough to pay attention with your limited attention span, and all your worries (studying for the PSAT's, your acne problems, the big kids giving you wedgies in the locker room, etc). But try harder please.

Clarence Thomas:

"Yessuh, Mistuh Scuhleeuh"

perfect. in two days you've shown yourself both a commie and a racist pig. I congratulate you for coming out of the closet.

now just admit you and no. 13 are butt-lovers and we've got a trifecta.

There's nothing about your potato-chucking ass a good relocation program couldn't cure.

And, while I haven't seen 13's, I do love a nicely shaped ass.

BTW, we forgot to add the guy who defeated Hitler to the list of great orators.

Stalin.

Potato chucking and relocation. That's funny coming from an Irishman, Patty.

Whomever is elected, Bush will be able to give them an excellent inaugural gift!

OMG, Porter, a recession??? that should never ever happen. I mean, never ever.

It's called a business *cycle* for a reason, Porter-hole.

And yes, Clinton gifted Bush with one two. Short memory or selective memory?

I find it very strange that you insist on insulting me (WTF, "Porter-hole"?) Is there something wrong with you? I did not insult you, merely pointing out a fact: Bush will leave the country in a fiscal mess. Do you dispute that? Clinton left Bush a far better position than Bush will leave his successor.

I find it very strange that you insist on insulting me (WTF, "Porter-hole"?) Is there something wrong with you? I did not insult you, merely pointing out a fact: Bush will leave the country in a fiscal mess. Do you dispute that? Clinton left Bush a far better position than Bush will leave his successor.

Your "facts" are tainted and one-sided, par for the course from your political comrades.

Still vacant. The price is still too high, even for the robust Seattle housing market. I think the guy did not make a very good investment in how much he paid for the lot + the type of house it is+ how it is situated. Its pretty funny, asking for more than 3/4 million for a "Rearview Window" picture window view (literally like 15 feet or less from the big picture windows right when you walk in the door) of the neighbors decrepit deck complete with old refrigerator and washing machine rusting on it.

They even hired a new real estate company which outfitted it with furnishings, but so far the polished turd has not sold.

Your "facts" are tainted and one-sided, par for the course from your political comrades.

Answer the questions:

1. Why did you insult me?

2. Do you dispute the statement Bush has left the country worse off than Clinton did?

Still vacant. The price is still too high, even for the robust Seattle housing market. I think the guy did not make a very good investment in how much he paid for the lot + the type of house it is+ how it is situated. Its pretty funny, asking for more than 3/4 million for a "Rearview Window" picture window view (literally like 15 feet or less from the big picture windows right when you walk in the door) of the neighbors decrepit deck complete with old refrigerator and washing machine rusting on it.

They even hired a new real estate company which outfitted it with furnishings, but so far the polished turd has not sold.

The McMansion 5 houses down hasn't sold either. It's been half a year, now.

Answer the questions:

1. Why are you did you insult me?

2. Do you dispute the statement Bush has left the country worse off than Clinton did?

1. it's how i show you my love for you Porter-pie

2. yes

Now answer my question:

1. what the hell did you do to Hot Carl????

OMFG, could this get any funnier?

Yours,

Paddy

OMFG, could this get any funnier?

Yours,

Paddy

it'd be pretty damn easy to top your humor too. even something as low-brow as this Irishman could do the job:

Gallagher_%28comedian%2902.jpg

Even funnier.

If you think you're slyly "revealing" something here, I've got old news for you. Nearly all of the folks on this forum, out of towners excepted, have already met me in person.

Bwahaaa haaa haaa!

Yours,

Hugh

the correct answer to that is pretty apparent to most on this board. but like other fact that are apparent to most, you apparently missed the boat.

as is the true answer to your question. so right back at you

I insult you because you are hostile to me. just read back to yourself what you wrote above. have a nice day.

I didn't insult you, I felt sorry for you. I have no hostility towards ignorance.