[TR] Ice Bender - 12/13/2007

John Frieh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I'm glad this page is on #2 . it now doesn't take 2 minutes to load the page. Cant wait to go back to Code someday.

Are you guys keeping a pitch count?

Guess i got 6 or 7, but like you guys will kick my ass for sure this year, It is gonna be a busy 08 for my non-climbing life

Schmitz! You of all people should know what happens when I get on the sceptar! Or did you already forget what happened last year! :laf: :laf: :wazup:

Wayne Team Harro does xfit with me @ the lab so we already kinda compete during workouts... we are keeping track of days of ice climbing (must lead/follow at least one route that day for it to count) this year... its fun to do as a friend of mine who I wont name or I will get flamed for climbed 66 days of ice last year in addition to skiing roughly the same # so I like to keep track to see if I can at least climb 1/4 of what he does... he commented to me this year that he climbed 300 pitches (just pitches!) on the new cobras last year alone :shock:

If we are keeping track of pitches then I'm @ 28 or so for the year :grlaf::)

And 2 minutes to load!?!? Sounds like either you are still using dial up or you need a new processor! Perhaps a new dual core processor! I hear Intel makes some really nice ones! If fact... maybe you should buy some Intel stock while you are getting a new computer with a new dual core processor!

And 2 minutes to load!?!? Sounds like either you are still using dial up or you need a new processor! Perhaps a new dual core processor! I hear Intel makes some really nice ones! If fact... maybe you should buy some Intel stock while you are getting a new computer with a new dual core processor!

corporate ho!

How many miles driven per pitch? I think I'm currently at 280 miles per pitch :(:noway:

corporate ho!

How many miles driven per pitch? I think I'm currently at 280 miles per pitch :(:noway:

I prefer slut over ho but whatever... I wont deny it :laf::wazup:

Do airline miles count towards the "driven" total :laf::grlaf:

If anything it should be bonus points for putting in the time behind the wheel to swing da toolz :battlecage: