Denali Expedition 2008 - Looking for 10-12 member

vertical_hiker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I made one post at 5 AM when I thought this whole pile of shit was coming to an end since vertical hiker was saying he's out. After that I went skiing for the day at Crystal Mountain. Once I got home I went out and partied at Dante's with some folks you could interact with face to face in real life. Now I look at this thread and there's over 10 pages added to this horseshit competition.

The only thing that gets me really pissed is the post count. Muir on Saturday is the real champion when it comes to long threads. :battlecage::toad:

KB - pretty sure that all the evidence of evolution that you are referring to you read about in a book that humans wrote, or on a website that humans coded, or on a TV show that humans produced.

I suppose you are right being that I was not actually present during the last hundred years of archeology……as they dug up our forefathers bones…..so I just have to believe it was not all a hoax….of course I can go to the museum and see and touch the evidence….on the other hand what evidence is there that Jesus actually lived? NONE.

What evidence is there that Caesar Augustus lived?....buncha written accounts??? The archaeological evidence of many old and new testament sites is no less relevant to biblical factualism than the fossil record is to evolution.

Were there any highlights I missed on this thread yesterday?

Keep in mind long winded boring arguments are not highlights . I'm looking for stuff that short, to the point, and some may find offensive.

Your return to the thread is the only highlight I can think of. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bug

Keep in mind long winded boring arguments are not highlights . I'm looking for stuff that short, to the point, and some may find offensive.

Here is what this thread is about

Ahhhh. grasshopper. You openn can of worms.

Islam teaches that nothingness is the state you acheive right before realizing the existance of Allah.

Teachings regarding the origin of man (evolution/creation) are religion and have no place in the public school

Kevbone may find himself in hell if he doesn't get lost on the way

Despite the fact that the US is not a Christian nation (per the constitution), every bad thing our goverment has done in recent history (to slaves, Native Americans, the Japanese, the Iraqis)is the Christians fault.

TTK's use of revese psychology - aka embracing the fat-fuck bitch-titty persona thinking that by not acting offended by it, it might actually die down is not working. It is alive an well and all we are waiting on now is a new avatar.

KB - pretty sure that all the evidence of evolution that you are referring to you read about in a book that humans wrote, or on a website that humans coded, or on a TV show that humans produced.

I suppose you are right being that I was not actually present during the last hundred years of archeology……as they dug up our forefathers bones…..so I just have to believe it was not all a hoax….of course I can go to the museum and see and touch the evidence….on the other hand what evidence is there that Jesus actually lived? NONE.

What evidence is there that Caesar Augustus lived?....buncha written accounts??? The archaeological evidence of many old and new testament sites is no less relevant to biblical factualism than the fossil record is to evolution.

I was not arguing if Caesar actually lived……but there is evidence of humans thousands of years ago…..that’s thousands of years ago…..and if I learned anything from Sunday School….Jesus lived 2007 years ago…..so it would seem from physical evidence that evolution makes more sense. I don’t believe the bible accounts for humans….say 10,000 years ago….yet we have the technology to date human remains back that far…..MMMM??????

I was not arguing if Caesar actually lived……but there is evidence of humans thousands of years ago…..that’s thousands of years ago…..and if I learned anything from Sunday School….Jesus lived 2007 years ago…..so it would seem from physical evidence that evolution makes more sense. I don’t believe the bible accounts for humans….say 10,000 years ago….yet we have the technology to date human remains back that far…..MMMM??????

Dude, you missed my post on oral fluidity and the Bible.

Evidence of "humans"....yes....physical evidence of any particular human, save some Pharoahs who were buried in their own fucking pyramid that took thousands of slaves to build????....not so much.

Here's my take on things.

1) Belief in god is just fine.

2) Anybody that doesn't believe in evolution is a stupid motherfucker.

3) It is possible to believe in both god and evolution.

4) Any group that goes to a popular climbing area bent on pushing their brand or religion on other climbers is fucked.