MURDERERS REJOICE IN MACABRE DISCOVERY!

The_Rooster

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up on a small farm and we had a rooster go over to the dark side. He was pure evil. I was about 6 or 7 years old when he cornered me in the barn, and I had to free myself with a pitch fork. Later he pecked my Grandmother on the calve as she was kneeling down and doing some weeding. It raised a huge welt. That was when we went out and KILLED the killer chicken. As I brought the ax down on it’s out stretched neck a certain feeling of relief, and sadness went through me. My Mother stewed that bird. I have never had any chicken that tasted better.

It we good, that bird terrorized my younger brothers and I. When I got to finally free us from its terror, and then the ultimate justice, I got to eat him.

:anger::tdown:

I grew up on a small farm and we had a rooster go over to the dark side. He was pure evil.

That's just like, your opinion, man.

I was about 6 or 7 years old when he cornered me in the barn, and I had to free myself with a pitch fork.

That'll teach you. Stay out of the barnyard, buddy!

Later he pecked my Grandmother on the calve as she was kneeling down and doing some weeding. It raised a huge welt.

Bummer. Tough break. :rolleyes:

That was when we went out and KILLED the killer chicken.

You asshole. :tdown::noway::anger:

As I brought the ax down on it’s out stretched neck a certain feeling of relief, and sadness went through me.

Murder. Plain and simple. :anger:

My Mother stewed that bird. I have never had any chicken that tasted better.

It we good, that bird terrorized my younger brothers and I. When I got to finally free us from its terror, and then the ultimate justice, I got to eat him.

Hopefully it gave you the shits and got in the last word.

:ass:

:anger: :anger: :anger: