Who will be the next president?

kevbone

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tvash, it seems like most of the videos you've been posting come up as "no longer available." Have you got some kind of feed of marginally acceptable Youtube videos?

I did one of those quizzes awhile back, wasn't surprised to find Kucinich at the top of the heap. It was interesting to see Mike Gravel close by in the number two position. He seems to have that charming ability to say whatever the hell he wants because he knows he hasn't got a chance. I have a fondness for politicians that say what they think, rather than what they think will get them elected. It also looks like Ron Paul would get my support long before Tom Tancredo :laf: .

Would it take a constitutional amendment to force presidential candidates, as well as elected presidents, to write their own speeches?

Well, at least getting out the vote will be easier this time. It shouldn't take any longer than the 45 minutes I volunteer every 4 years to track down Kucinich's 10 supporters, all of which probably in my neighborhood.

Interestingly enough, I'm learning through my ACLU speaking gigs, which occasionally involve progressive audiences, that most of the former Naderites seems to have converted to Ron Paulism. Strange.