Cascade Climber chosen by Beyond Clothing for 2008

Beyond Clothing

Well, well! Seems a Cascade Climber forum member was chosen by Beyond Clothing to be part of their 2008 Gear Ambassador program. To save everyone from the official press release speak, here's a link to the original post: http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/724577#Post724577

Thanks to all the CC board members who sent in an entry, and even thanks to those who didn't but gave some great reading material on this forum about their opinion on the whole campaign. The experience as a whole was Beyond positive (no pun intended...okay, maybe there was intent), so much so that Beyond Clothing plans to make this an annual thing with the Cascade Climbers community.

Until tomorrow,

Dan

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The names will be in the news release; I have to let them know first either via phone or email today and tomorrow. The CC member chosen has been notified via phone as of this morning.

As for the web, I don't think Beyond will create a page specifically for the selectees, but as part of the ongoing gear sponsorship, I plan to create a blog for them to submit updates, trip pics, product comments, etc., not only for the recipients but for Beyond's timely info such as tradeshow updates. The first big event will be the Outdoor expo at the end of January: it's the biggest convention dedicated to everything outdoor related.

Edited by Beyond Clothing

The names will be in the news release; I have to let them know first either via phone or email today and tomorrow. The CC member chosen has been notified via phone as of this morning.

As for the web, I don't think Beyond will create a page specifically for the selectees, but as part of the ongoing gear sponsorship, I plan to create a blog for them to submit updates, trip pics, product comments, etc., not only for the recipients but for Beyond's timely info such as tradeshow updates. The first big event will be the Outdoor expo at the end of January: it's the biggest convention dedicated to everything outdoor related.

PIC ME NEXT!!!! i am cute and i live to blog!!! ;) i don't climb much though...