• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 CAT STORIES.....THE YIN...THE YAN

BALI .couple years ago.

part one:

I am staying in a 5 star with some friends.a little kitty gets lost in the sewer/drain pipes outside some of the rooms. the girls are woken up all nite by the kitty pleas.the next morning they ask me to save the cat. we try with food, noise etc to get him out. he's 25 ft away from the end, sort of one level down and cant climb back up,.we eventually get the hotel to let us DIG A HOLE ON FRoNT LAWN, through the pipe.takes all day...big rocks,sand..90%heat, we sweat, we dig 5-6ft down, smash the pipe and we can see him with a mirror and flashlight.finally.!!he's scared and wont move. we put food in the pipe and outside and finally while we're at lunch he comes out!! took 36hrs.! euphoria... i am hero! .. persistance pays.. chicks dig it etc....

part two:

a couple weeks later we move to another hotel. i am running on the beach path . i am going out for 4hr run.after about 1h30 i start looking for clocks so i know when to turn around. the path is lined with little wooden 'concession' stands.as i approach a curve i see that one has a clock.so i get ready to peek inside as i will pass in front.as i am looking inside for a fraction of a second i hear a 'mmcruinch" sound under my foot.ummmmmm? orange.?.......nah......apple?..........nope.......tomato? dont think so........i wonder what....as i am running away i turn around to see a kitty twitchin' and spittin blood right beside a little bali-altar to the gods. daing.!