Stolen Gear

carolyn

Im posting this for a friend of mine. Though this happened in Duluth, MN its very likely these items will be seen on ebay, craigslist, etc.

Please Help!!!!

Reward:($500 Cash/$1000 Marmot Gear)

On the night of October 4th between the hours of 9 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. our truck was broken into. (White Dodge Ram 1500). We were parked behind W-Trek Outfitters on 3rd and Michigan as we were there for a fund-raising slide show for the dZi foundation. The assailants made off with everything from our personal clothing, jackets, computers, digital video projector, camera equipment, donated money, samples, schwag, right down to out shampoo, vitamins and jewelry.

Most important to us was the intangible things that were on the computers. All of the work that we had done, contacts, and most importantly pictures that we hadn’t backed up. Including all of my pictures from K2!!

Many of the things that were taken were “one of a kind” and hence will stick out like a sore thumb-in the community, attempting to be sold on e-Bay, Craig’s list, etc. Chances are that you can help us find the people responsible, and in-turn earn yourself a Great reward!!

Some of the particulars-the standouts-

*Panasonic Digital Video Projector,

*Dell 820 Laptop Computer-(“stickerized” with Marmot stickers), *Gateway Laptop Computer-(no power cord),

*Canon 30D Digital SLR,

*Canon Rebel Digital SLR,

*Canon A95 Digital Point and Shoot,

*Marmot Exum Jacket-Yellow,

*Marmot PreCip Jacket-Fusion/Pink Hot Berry,

*Marmot “Behemoth” rolling duffle bags-black,-filled with Marmot Winter Hats),

*The North Face Expedition Duffle-Black/Silver,

*Lowe Alpine Camera Bag-black/yellow,

*Asolo Travel Kit-Gray/Green,

*Ohmani Bracelet-(Cracked interior) Silver/Gold,

*Zeal Sunglasses-black,

*80 G iPod-Black,

*30G iPod-White,

*8G iPod-Black,

*4G iPod-Black,

*Herbal Life Vitamin Kit(????)

A note to the robbers: Most of what you took was just “stuff”, and an inconvenience more than anything. What I most want back is the computers-or even just the information that is on them. I fully believe that Karmically you are pretty much screwed at this point-(I mean come on, stealing the cash donations for a non-profit)-but if you have any conscience or even if you’re just greedy and realize that you can’t utilize those computers-password protected and such-I would take an “anonymous” call from a pay phone/calling card-e-mail from a “fake” e-mail address with the notes line titled “Making a Trade” and would pay for their safe return.

If you have information please contact:

Brian Block -Brian@goaao.com

Vanessa Hohn- Vanessa@goaao.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic