Clinton good, Bush bad

mattp

:lmao: Good answers all around. Unfortunately, neither the Washington State nor the United States Constitution allow it. Strange that none of the usual suspects here were upset enough to revisit the topic vis a vis Gregoire as endlessly as they do GWB 2000. Can you imagine what a campaign post-deadlock would look like? I think new lows would be established in short order.

The Gregoire election followed Washington state law (3 recounts), so there wasn't much to discuss. Dino lost, fair and square. This isn't even in the same universe as the foul play of the 2000 election.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure where the idea that Republicans = fical conservatives even comes from; they've been breaking the bank since the '60s. Also noted in Greenspan's book is his biggest concern - our debt level and the squeeze it will put on us when things get tight. Excellent fical constraint over the past 6 years guys.

"Though Greenspan's book is largely silent about Iraq, it is sharply critical of Bush and fellow Republicans on other matters, denouncing in particular what Greenspan calls the president's lack of fiscal discipline and the "dysfunctional government" he has presided over. In the interview, Greenspan said he had previously told Bush and Cheney of his critique. "They're not surprised by my conclusions," he said."

-----Good thing the invasion idea has worked out so well.