For Fairweather

cj001f

I love http://www.conservapedia.com/Kangaroo

According to the origins theory model used by young earth creation scientists, modern kangaroos are the descendants of the two founding members of the modern kangaroo baramin that were taken aboard Noah's Ark prior to the Great Flood. It has not yet been determined by baraminologists whether kangaroos form a holobaramin with the wallaby, tree-kangaroo, wallaroo, pademelon and quokka, or if all these species are in fact apobaraminic or polybaraminic.

After the Flood, these kangaroos bred from the Ark passengers migrated to Australia. There is debate whether this migration happened over land[6] with lower sea levels during the post-flood ice age, or before the supercontinent of Pangea broke apart[7], or if they rafted on mats of vegetation torn up by the receding flood waters.[6] The idea that God simply generated kangaroos into existence there is considered by most creation researchers to be contra-Biblical.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why you think I would be interested in that story. I have never professed any religious beliefs here whatsoever. The fact that you paint people with whom you disagree with such a broad brush speaks volumes about you. A few people here do, but you don't know me, so save the religion bullshit for someone else.

I'm not sayin there is not god, Im sayin that is just about the best troll that could ever be posted.

But if you want to go that route this doesnt prove shit but when the bible was written people thought that the earth was the center of the universe, that the earth was flat, and also that the blood lay stagnate in the body, so im sure we were right about the origins of life.