• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
wdietsch

arrgghh mateys

can someone photoshop in a cutlass in his teeth. it would be a little more fitting.

can someone photoshop in a cutlass in his teeth. it would be a little more fitting.

Has anyone did the photoshop with the cutlass?

Please

And an eye patch, too? Please?

That is way too perfect of a photo to hide down here in the dead pirate forum. Perhaps there should be a "national hero's" forum above; or even more fitting, the "what the hell is Fred up to now" forum so we can better follow his adventures.

Is this what you were thinking?

Edit: Photo deleted: If anyone was offended by my version of the above photo, you have my sincere appology. I have nothing but respect for Lord Beckey, a dirtbag hero in my life, the photo was ment with no disrespect.

Eric

Edited by high_on_rock

I have a history of it. Remember "The End Is Near" ?

:fahq:

Go back to the Cafe, Mr. Sensitive.

beckey_-_pirate.jpg

Talk about disrespect to the man!

Mr. B,

If you are out there, do you mind the eye patch, and would you be offended with a cutlus added between you teeth?