sex and rockclimbing?

pink

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Alpine Climbing = Hardcore sex with a psychotic who can fuck all day when she's not taking a break to throw a cast iron skillet at your head.

* Sport Climbing = Sex in a Youth Hostel with really thin walls.

* Gym Climbing = Sex in a Youth Hostel bunk room.

* Bouldering = You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

* Ski Mountaineering = Exhilarating sex in a five star hotel with a curvatious celebrity in flowing white satin. Just before climax, she throws the ice bucket in your face.

* Free Soloing = An elicit affair that you know, one day, will come back at you.

* Ice Climbing = Discovering that the siren you've been lusting after is just a small town girl, after all.

* Dry Tooling = Discovering that the siren you've been lusting after's mother also wants in, and she's quite a bit rougher.

* Top roping = I can't possibly look that bad when I'm doing it, can I?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Bullshit....you telling me you really thought some of the first vid was not funny?

Can't see it, Probably is but with out the Vid pretty dam ass boring.

Cats are fine but in the end they just end up pissing on your stuff. Better off dead.

Edited by Seahawks

Bullshit....you telling me you really thought some of the first vid was not funny?

Cats are fine but in the end they just end up pissing on your stuff. Better off dead.

You are a grumpy old man. Pussy rules.

You are a grumpy old man. Pussy rules.

:lmao:

...or learn how to track mitochondrial and Y chromosomal mutations to determine lineage. Wish we'd figure that stuff out. Too much cell phone usage.

"Patterson then questioned the way data have been manipulated by evolutionists. In describing studies of mitochondrial DNA done on man and various primates, Patterson noted the numbers used for comparison are only produced after evolution is assumed to be true and the computer is told to find a phylogenetic tree. In the case of DNA, Patterson continued, we should expect a 25% match by chance alone (since there are only four possibilities for each position), yet among five presumably closely related species (man, chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, and gibbon) there was only a 7% match.

Patterson continued with multiple examples, including averaging sets of data for reptiles, birds, and mammals, but they all pointed to the same conclusion regarding evolution: "Something is wrong with the theory." It certainly would appear that if evolution is a scientific theory that can be falsified, then it has indeed been falsified!"

I realize that I'm wasting my time with Seahawk; evolution has not been kind to the poor lad, but for the sake of having some fun with his neoscientific gobblygook:

The genomic match between chimpanzees and man, for example, is somewhere north of 97%: genetically, we are very similar. So similar, in fact, that some believe we could produce hybrid offspring. No, no Seahawk, leave the poor little monkey alone.

Patterson, whoever he is, is apparently unaware that it is the sequence of the four possible types of rungs on the DNA helix , which for humans is several billion rungs long, that determines one's genome, not just a single rung. This makes the probability of a 'chance, unrelated match' somewhat lower than 1 in 4 for two different organisms.

I realize that something becoming something else over time, you know, like a child becoming an adult, a river becoming a canyon, a larvae becoming a butterfly, a seed becoming a plant, or, over a longer period of time, a lower primate becoming a human is unnatural and difficult to comprehend for some of more orthodox persuasion, but there you have it. The Creator was certainly clever when he built change over time, or 'evolution' into nearly every process in the universe. But if you're omnipotent, why not have a little fun and tell the humans to believe in one system, then surround them with another? It's just that some of us have yet to get in on the joke.

I realize that I'm wasting my time with Seahawk; evolution has not been kind to the poor lad, but for the sake of having some fun with his neoscientific gobblygook:

The genomic match between chimpanzees and man, for example, is somewhere north of 97%: genetically, we are very similar. So similar, in fact, that some believe we could produce hybrid offspring. No, no Seahawk, leave the poor little monkey alone.

Patterson, whoever he is, is apparently unaware that it is the sequence of the four possible types of rungs on the DNA helix , which for humans is several billion rungs long, that determines one's genome, not just a single rung. This makes the probability of a 'chance, unrelated match' somewhat lower than 1 in 4 for two different organisms.

I realize that something becoming something else over time, you know, like a child becoming an adult, a river becoming a canyon, a larvae becoming a butterfly, a seed becoming a plant, or, over a longer period of time, a lower primate becoming a human is unnatural and difficult to comprehend for some of more orthodox persuasion, but there you have it. The Creator was certainly clever when he built change over time, or 'evolution' into nearly every process in the universe. But if you're omnipotent, why not have a little fun and tell the humans to believe in one system, then surround them with another? It's just that some of us have yet to get in on the joke.

Show me the fossil records. What none?? all these variation to even get to a whale and you can't show me the fossil records?? Shut the hell up you dumb ass. Use your brain instead of being convinced that all around you came by chance. An idiot can look around a know the chances of everything around you happen by chance is such a big number that it is most certainly impossible. But hell you think by throwing it time you got it. Buddy you may not want to hear it but most hard core evolutionist the one that really are into it are starting to go to a theory that life started somewhere else in the universe.

My eyes, ears, nose, tastebuds, and fingertips tell me that the chance that everything around me came about by chance is exactly 1. Not much brain work required, really.

There are a few around me that say otherwise, but my brain tells me they're morons.

Edited by tvashtarkatena