sex and rockclimbing?

pink

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, Seahawks, since you've quoted Christian scripture, prodigiously, you should know what "Satan" is referred to as throughout The Holy Bible from beginning to end.

Tell us. What is his ubiquitous moniker?{/quote] Answer the question or shut your babbling gob.

First you say I qoute scripture. I think your false on your pretenses. But to humor you I will answer. I'm not really sure what name you want as there are more than one. So what is the point of the question.

Just answer the question, or do you not understand?

hey, Seahawks, since you've quoted Christian scripture, prodigiously, you should know what "Satan" is referred to as throughout The Holy Bible from beginning to end.

Tell us. What is his ubiquitous moniker?{/quote] Answer the question or shut your babbling gob.

First you say I qoute scripture. I think your false on your pretenses. But to humor you I will answer. I'm not really sure what name you want as there are more than one. So what is the point of the question.

Just answer the question, or do you not understand?

I think I made that clear. Get to your point.

Ok, Dimfawks, since you're not up to snuff in Biblical exegetics, I'll rephrase the question:

What is Satan's purpose, as portrayed in the Bible? Or, in the parlance of our times, what is his job?

Originally??? He was Top angel originally. Now his own desire (not really job) is to destroy what God loves.

Ok, Dimfawks, since you're not up to snuff in Biblical exegetics, I'll rephrase the question:

What is Satan's purpose, as portrayed in the Bible? Or, in the parlance of our times, what is his job?

Originally??? He was Top angel originally. Now his own desire (not really job) is to destroy what God loves.

That's what I thought, you possess a "Sunday School" understanding of the basic metaphorical allegory.

The correct answer is: "The Deceiver" or "to deceive".

...and you, brother in Adam, are at least as deceived as anyone. Are you familiar with the scripture: "my children suffer for the lack of knowledge"? Add "understanding" to the phrase and you'll have a start on your malady.

That's what I thought, you possess a "Sunday School" understanding of the basic metaphorical allegory.

The correct answer is: "The Deceiver" or "to deceive".

...and you, brother in Adam, are at least as deceived as anyone. Are you familiar with the scripture: "my children suffer for the lack of knowledge"? Add "understanding" to the phrase and you'll have a start on your malady.

Sunday school. lol You better start reading.

Isaiah 14 – The Fall of Lucifer

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isaiah 14 (vs. 10f)

Ezekiel 28

14 I ordained and anointed you as the mighty angelic guardian.* You had access to the holy mountain of God and walked among the stones of fire.2

15 "You were blameless in all you did from the day you were created until the day evil was found in you.

16 Your great wealth filled you with violence, and you sinned. So I banished you from the mountain of God. I expelled you, O mighty guardian, from your place among the stones of fire.

17 Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings.

18 You defiled your sanctuaries with your many sins and your dishonest trade. So I brought fire from within you, and it consumed you. I let it burn you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching.

19 All who knew you are appalled at your fate. You have come to a terrible end, and you are no more."

Edited by Seahawks

you know - one aspect of the whole evolution debate is that as scientists we should probably make the observation that home sapiens is an animal that frequently wants to believe in supernatural causality and religious systems. that's just what chimps evolved into. belief in a god may just be a part of human psychology, and has played a part in human evolution. maybe ancient humans who had supernatural beliefs had more offspring than those who didn't.

along those same lines this:

http://www.amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072 is an interesting book. totally conjectural, but definately food for thought. talks a lot about the internalization of the parent or tribal leader as an inner voice that is not recognized as having an internal origen.

Was it Lot who was sexed by his daughters? And who was it that offered his daughters up to a mob? Was that also Lot?

Damn, my bible is rusty.

Correct on both.

yeah, i remember the Lot stuff. the mob didn't want the daughters though, they wanted the boys sickie

Was it Lot who was sexed by his daughters? And who was it that offered his daughters up to a mob? Was that also Lot?

Damn, my bible is rusty.

Correct on both.

yeah, i remember the Lot stuff. the mob didn't want the daughters though, they wanted the boys sickie

Correct.

As expected, deceived one, acorns of knowledge presented to you are pearls before swine.

As the DruMeister dubbed Kevbone, "Kevpwn", so I now dub thee Seahawks, "DimFawks".

Let the kingdom welcome its dimwitted fool, Dimfawks.

Fisto....you are hilarious :tup:

As expected, deceived one, acorns of knowledge presented to you are pearls before swine.

As the DruMeister dubbed Kevbone, "Kevpwn", so I now dub thee Seahawks, "DimFawks".

Let the kingdom welcome its dimwitted fool, Dimfawks.

Fisto....you are hilarious :tup:

Someday we shall see. If I'm right I've got everything, if your right I'm no better off than you.

Edited by Seahawks