Funny Mountainsteer story

richard_noggin

Ok it's freak'n hot so I'm inside spray'n and what better topic of the day than to dis on the Mountainsteers.

So here is my funny mountainsteer story, hey I know a lot of you have one, so let's here it.

Lets start at...I was sport climbing in North Bend , after climbing, the crew had our useual tail gate pot-luck and :brew: and eats ,afterward not being able to drive very far :brew: we decided to dirt bag camp at a trail head that I knew was quite, not like some of the off road spots around there, I have been woke'n up by car prowlers more than once , full auto weapons fire and cops look'n for gangsta shit, and in the middle of the night that shit gets old after awhile, thats the reason for the outlaw camp at the trail head plus it had a shit'r .

So in the morning after a quite :brew: induced sleep i got up early in the morning and went hike'n while my sweetie slep off last nights :brew:

When I got back, there were cars all around my truck and they allmost had me blocked in because I had parked sideways for the most level spot and there were plenty of spots elsewhere :anger:. So this dude with a definite bad tude walks up and says you need a forest pass for park'n here and your not parked right, I look around and everyone is in polypro and shorts and they have Ice ax's.

when I get to the truck I look at my sweetie and say Mountiansteers ....she looks with a smirk at me and says, OH YEAH!! I ask the dude with the TUDE the leader! My sweetie says you got it and she :rolleyes:

BTW you could see the whole summit from the freeway and there wasn't a bit of snow...freak'n Ice Ax's :lmao:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate funniness, for sure. My problem is that when ever I TRY to be funny, I just make an utter and complete ASS of myself. So, I won't try to be funny:

1) Mt Baker, Coleman glacier.

2) Massive herd of Mounty's

3) Leader decides "we're not on glacier anymore"

4) Massive herd conjoins and simotaneously unropes

5) I/we, watch in complete horror and disbelief, as we are [surrounded] by hidden crevasses

6) They walk down.

7) Somehow they are not dead............

Come on!! it's common place to make an ass of your self on this site ...you should see what I do when i have been up drink'n and start spray'n and than get up latter and erase everything...shit if they did not let me edit I would have to bar myself from this site

come on throw some fun'es into the story

Yo toast...come on now being a mountainsteer you mush have the best stories ever.

Thanks for hang'n in there so as to let more people enjoy climbing...turn this thread into what it is ...it's just a lot of smack talk'n about a group that really doesn't deserve it.

BTW I once was a member of the mountaineers.... go figger..it just was not for me...a lot of the cat like climbers it's just not for...but for some hook'n up, frienships that will last a life time ..it's the shit.

Dick :wave: