I'm in love

AlpineK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never actually met a man in person who would prefer an educated, funny, well-traveled, accomplished woman in her thirties over a hottie under 25. Ever.

I would....I like them in there late 30's. I like older women.

Matter of fact, most women are not worth a damn until they are 30.

why is it only other women agree with this?

Oh, actually, I should include androgynous men. I sure enjoy and am attracted to very masculine men, but the ones who are androgynous are the ones I actually fall in love with and get along with. They also seem to be drama-free (or drama-lite--everyone has issues and drama, it's just the matter of degree)

They also seem to be drama-free (or drama-lite--everyone has issues and drama, it's just the matter of degree)

What you are identifying as "drama-free" is only because your drama and their androgynous drama is on the same wavelength, therefore is XORed out. There is still drama to the outside observer, just harmonious drama instead of disruptive drama.

They also seem to be drama-free (or drama-lite--everyone has issues and drama, it's just the matter of degree)

What you are identifying as "drama-free" is only because your drama and their androgynous drama is on the same wavelength, therefore is XORed out. There is still drama to the outside observer, just harmonious drama instead of disruptive drama.

I never thought of that.

why is it only other women agree with this?

Oh, actually, I should include androgynous men. I sure enjoy and am attracted to very masculine men, but the ones who are androgynous are the ones I actually fall in love with and get along with. They also seem to be drama-free (or drama-lite--everyone has issues and drama, it's just the matter of degree)

everyone has stuff. it is just the manner in which we deal with it. Drama to me = anything that i can avoid but didn't because i was being and idiot. drama also = freaking out about shit that no one can do anything about. drama = shit caused be not communicating clearly. we all do it... what matters is how you deal with it.

i am not sure what i am trying to say. I just know that in any kind of relationship be it a friendship, love interest or polyamorus, the only thing that makes it good is keeping your cool. if you can keep from freaking out til you have all the facts, there usually isn't anything to freak out about.

As Geyfinger always says "it is always cool to be cool"

Sometimes I think the constant cool-headed response is a little creepy.

If you have something to be upset about, let it rip. Anyone who can't handle an occasional (for me, I think bi-yearly or so covers it) freak out from their partner is underequipped. I can handle a good freak out b/c I know when s/he gets done and spins down, things tend to get better and tension is released. Constant drama though is just too much.

Maybe I'm just too old and don't have the energy to keep up...

Sometimes I think the constant cool-headed response is a little creepy.

If you have something to be upset about, let it rip. Anyone who can't handle an occasional (for me, I think bi-yearly or so covers it) freak out from their partner is underequipped. I can handle a good freak out b/c I know when s/he gets done and spins down, things tend to get better and tension is released. Constant drama though is just too much.

Maybe I'm just too old and don't have the energy to keep up...

I dont think emotionally reacting is the same as freaking out. when you burn yourself you say *FUCK*

when someone hurts my feelings i do the same thing...

but as with the burn, i realize that it only burns me when the stove is on... i am not like the proverbial cat who never sits on the stove again...

I love it when women mix metaphors.

:moondance:

i can't help it.... its all mixed up in there so thats how it comes out ;)

This is the story of WOMAN: THE CREATURE :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The intellect of Man doesn't have a chance.

i keep having to train new ones too...

there is a difference between LOGIC

and muffy LOGIC.

he has his and i have mine :moondance:

and muffy LOGIC.

Muffs, logic is overrated. Thats all I operate out of and it gets me nowhere; except good grades in physics and physiology of course.........

I/WE (MANkind) NEED YOU. Women are the driving force behind life.

and muffy LOGIC.

Muffs, logic is overrated. Thats all I operate out of and it gets me nowhere; except good grades in physics and physiology of course.........

i make things interesting thats for sure ;)

and muffy LOGIC.

i make things interesting thats for sure ;)

GOOD! Boring women (like the cheerleaders I seem to hang out with too much) are stupid......... all they do is play around like retards, look insanely hot, and talk about Foofy the dog........

I enjoy people with some craziness and arratic-ness.