Out of control

Peter_Puget

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heard of this before. I think for some women it is an important option. especialy if she is damaged or ravaged by a diseas in some way. I am not sure the risks are any higher than that of breat surgery reduction or ogmentation. either way sensation can be lost. it is a risk. all surgery, elective or not is a risk.

i have heard of this before. I think for some women it is an important option. especialy if she is damaged or ravaged by a diseas in some way. I am not sure the risks are any higher than that of breat surgery reduction or ogmentation. either way sensation can be lost. it is a risk. all surgery, elective or not is a risk.

Yeah, I know someone who had plastic eye surgery, and now they can't feel thier under lids...

I do think that this culture is pretty jacked to hell, and that [most] plastic surgery is utterly rediculous. HOWEVER, there are circumstances that warrant it. ie. fire injury, massive birth defects, or in the case of genitals having a ton of kids and being permanently reshaped. Or as Muffs said from disease.

Yeah, I know someone who had plastic eye surgery, and now they can't feel thier under lids...

I do think that this culture is pretty jacked to hell, and that [most] plastic surgery is utterly rediculous. HOWEVER, there are circumstances that warrant it. ie. fire injury, massive birth defects, or in the case of genitals having a ton of kids and being permanently reshaped. Or as Muffs said from disease.

i have had kids. i understand the insecurity that comes wiht having given birht and breast fed two children, one topping out over 9 pounds at birth. i was tarrified when i got divorced and went back out into the dating world. so far no one has run from the room screaming.... but i do think about having plastic surgery sometimes. just for cosmetic reasons. but then that is alot of pain for vanity and i don't know that i could really do it. I have had enough surgery that i actualy needed. and that was bad enough. I however would not hesitate if i had cnacer or some other reason.... other than my own vanity. and i still might do it one day...who knows

More power to you Muffy! Honestly, if something can work to make you happier, and you are willing to accept the risk, why not?

I decided to have wrist surgery couple years ago even though there was a chance I didn't need it. They told me that my bone would either heal great, and I'll have a normal wrist, or it wouldn't, and I'd need to have my wrist fused...... it was a 50:50.

Wait, thats not really cosmetic...... but yeah.

The "negative image" industry just sucks. It's one hting to want a problem fixed but comparing yopurself to a manipulated image is crazy.

I knew a man who was very proud of working his way the economic ladder. He desperately wanted into what he saw as the higher social groups as well so at about 45 went to a Dr to circumcised! What an idiot.

Oh and E, I make up for any deficiencies with enthusiasm!

The "negative image" industry just sucks. I knew a man who was very proud of working his way the economic ladder. He desperately wanted into what he saw as the higher social groups as well so at about 45 went to a Dr to circumcised! What an idiot.

well, becoming jewish might really help you move up that ladder in some circles?

The "negative image" industry just sucks. It's one hting to want a problem fixed but comparing yopurself to a manipulated image is crazy.

I knew a man who was very proud of working his way the economic ladder. He desperately wanted into what he saw as the higher social groups as well so at about 45 went to a Dr to circumcised! What an idiot.

thats really very sad. Uncircuncised RULES *NODS*

Muffy, have I said that I love you??????

not yet today :moondance::lmao::moondance:

I love you Muffy! :moondance:

They told me that my bone would either heal great, and I'll have a normal wrist, or it wouldn't, and I'd need to have my wrist fused......

I'm guessing, if you left your bone alone for only short periods of time, both maladies might have a chance to heal normally.

I love you Muffy! :moondance:

aaawwwwww :cool:

good good lady thats really disgusting...chop that shit off clean it up down there.

god put that little extra there on purpose. yep she sure knew what she was doing :cool:

good good lady thats really disgusting...chop that shit off clean it up down there.

I feel sorry for you. You see, I have around eighty thousand more nerve endings than you. You poor, poor little man.