ROOM NEEDED in BOZEMAN

sill

I am looking for a room to rent in Bozeman starting in July or Aug and going throughout the school year. Something close to downtown and MSU are prefferable. Would rather live with climbers/skiers if possible so I thought I'd look here to see if any of the Montana folks could point me in the right direction. I don't really know to many folks yet in bozeman so any help is much appreciated. I'm pretty open on rent but i'd like to keep it fairly reasonable. Leave me a message here or PM me. Thanks

J. J. Sill

Edited by sill

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fucks! don't hijack this thread, i gotta find a place to live and shit. I cant study in the back of my truck in the middle of the fucking winter. I'm really a reputable citizen, really. Just remember, you guys will have a place to stay, except layton. He only gets the front lawn.

Edited by sill

Thanks for the help, keep the suggestions coming. I've got a couple of months to get this figured out, but it's nice to start a bit early. And Matt Alford, just remember, I'll be giving a toast at your wedding, with a questionable sobriety level.

Short term you might fall back on Couchsurfing.com; also hit up Craigslist.

Have you thought about the benefits of just being homeless?

E

Not an option in MT during winter.

If you get desperate and are panicked, I can get you a room in WYS. But, you will have to commute thru the Gallitan canyon when you want to get to BZ. The room will be cheap, but the gas won't be. Fortunately, there are other people who commute, so you may be in luck there.

My cousin lives right outside BZ and knows a bunch of folks. If you can't do the WYS thing and you get down to the wire, let me know and I'll call up my cuz and ask him if he knows anyone with a room.

If you get desperate and are panicked, I can get you a room in WYS. But, you will have to commute thru the Gallitan canyon when you want to get to BZ. The room will be cheap, but the gas won't be. Fortunately, there are other people who commute, so you may be in luck there.

Highly unrecommended. You take your life into your hands everytime you drive through that canyon. The good thing is all the traffic would be going the opposite direction. The bad news is that they're all coming directly at you. I've nearly died several times there.

Thanks for the help, keep the suggestions coming. I've got a couple of months to get this figured out, but it's nice to start a bit early. And Matt Alford, just remember, I'll be giving a toast at your wedding, with a questionable sobriety level.

Hey fuckface....what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!