mullets- the movie trailer

glassgowkiss

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, mulletsgalore.com is a must! however there are copy rights involved as you know. we were more interested in a stigma of the haircut and how people (specially women) react to it then in actual haircut. i think by this fall i'll have a 24 minute movie ready to show.

Sweet!

Obviously hockey players will be a feature in the next version, yes?

And I started up a collection of pictures of me with mullet wearers. It's amazing that they aren't even embarrassed if you ask them if you could please have your pic taken with 'em. Love those guys!

ouch

you can play this on a mac too

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

BTW: I liked the movie--I dig anything mullet related. Always a good time!!!

I'm sure you are aware of mulletsgalore. And the magnet mullets you can get? Love it love it love it!!!

re Mac platform. fact of the matter is that computers piss me off- mac or pc. same shit with diferent set of problems. i am user, not a comp geek. however Final Cut is by far the simplest and easiest pro edit program out there right now. i tried many otheres (like Avid) and did not like them. this is simple- drag and drop and that's all. if pc get their shit together- i will switch. and the hardware recognition. just plug in my camera and start capturing. no need to download drivers! sorry about the rant- r

Sweet!

Obviously hockey players will be a feature in the next version, yes?

And I started up a collection of pictures of me with mullet wearers. It's amazing that they aren't even embarrassed if you ask them if you could please have your pic taken with 'em. Love those guys!

please, please, please- have them sign a model release and i'll incorporate it into the movie along with your stories. btw hockey haircut- do you know mullets are also called Canadian Passport?