I_like_To rant

i_like_sun

I think we've had this coversation before: but it was about women judging men by their incomes. We all came to some agreement that it wasn't the actual income, it was everything that the person had to do and be to make it to that level of success. It is to be admired.

And if by "pushing my buttons" you mean "provoke into conversation", you are right. I consider it one of my good traits.

And if you think that using their accomplishments as one way to measure people is superficial, then I am superficial.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I was wrong about the conversation part. Now I understand the limited women friends department.

Good luck.

Wow... What happened in your life? I sense some serious anger in damn near every one of your posts. Maybe spend some time in Cafe' Sensitivioso.

Lighten up. Go have some fun. Relax.

sickie

I make way less than my boy friend. i make way less than my best friend who is a woman. come to think of it, i think i make less $ than pretty much every one i know.

I wonder what that says about me?

does that make me a gold digger or just unintimidated the they success of others?

either way i didn't ask anyone for a financial statement before i got involved with them.

Obviously I was wrong about the conversation part. Now I understand the limited women friends department.

Good luck.

Wow... What happened in your life? I sense some serious anger in damn near every one of your posts. Maybe spend some time in Cafe' Sensitivioso.

Lighten up. Go have some fun. Relax.

sickie

Sorry you take it that way. Some people take it as intensity, some as banter, some even take it personally. But if you have decided to take it as anger, then that is all you will see.

I would have suggestions for you, but I don't presume to know what is good for you.

I make way less than my boy friend. i make way less than my best friend who is a woman. come to think of it, i think i make less $ than pretty much every one i know.

I wonder what that says about me?

does that make me a gold digger or just unintimidated the they success of others?

either way i didn't ask anyone for a financial statement before i got involved with them.

I don't give a rat's ass how much you make!

;)

(My point!)

I wish I had a REALLY FAST motorcyle. That would be a great stress reliever!

I was gonna ask, by the way, is there anything you like to do besides climbing and working out?

Besides exercise??? Oh god....

Yeah, I like big dogs, off road trucks, fast cars, fast motorcyles, BMX bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, pencil sketching, playing with clay, women, meditating, yoga (sometimes), movies, reading medical journals, reading physiology journals, reading The Journal of Glaciology, avacados, EATING, hanging out with my mom, fretting about graduate school, fretting about school in general, getting tanned, not fretting about skin cancer (dumb), SPRAY, poking Muffy The Wanker Sprayer, sitting on the couch, pondering quantum physics, pondering the universe, pondering the meaning life......

what about you???? :moondance: