I_like_To rant

i_like_sun

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat depends on height... i mean a 5 foot tall girl could be 180 and fat but a 6 foot tall girl could just be built 8D

so what you are saying is that if i wear really high heals i can weigh 180???

COOLLLL!!!! :tup:

If I wear high heels, can I weigh 200?

:moondance:

But you can still wear the heels.

fat depends on height... i mean a 5 foot tall girl could be 180 and fat but a 6 foot tall girl could just be built 8D

so what you are saying is that if i wear really high heals i can weigh 180???

COOLLLL!!!! :tup:

If I wear high heels, can I weigh 200?

:moondance:

But you can still wear the heels.

;)

maybe if you got leg extensions

dude thats what heals are ;) 4" leg extensions :moondance:

oh god how i miss my shoes *sob*

I like my climbing boots. I also want to get Burkenstocks.

i am a shoe whore

if i had more money to spend i would have more. i have a thing for shoes and bags back packs purses ets.

i am a shoe whore

if i had more money to spend i would have more. i have a thing for shoes and bags back packs purses ets.

I'm an Arcteryx hore. If I could I'd, buy every jacket and softshell pant they have..........

I also have a fetish for old vintage climbing gear, [really] good fitting jeans, skateboard shoes, bike parts, paintings, knees and legs, faces and hands. Oh yeah, arm and back muscles are beautiful too.

And no (you bastards) I'm not gay - at all. F***kers.

i am a shoe whore

I'm an Arcteryx hore. If I could I'd, buy every jacket and softshell pant they have..........

I also have a fetish for old vintage climbing gear, [really] good fitting jeans, skateboard shoes, bike parts, paintings, knees and legs, faces and hands. Oh yeah, arm and back muscles are beautiful too.

And no (you bastards) I'm not gay - at all. F***kers.

well i collect fairy tales, tattoos, tarot cards, coppies of the Tao Te Ching... and i agree back muscles are totally beautiful, backs and shoulders *drool*

oh and i collect rocks. most people bring their loved ones trinkets from trips... all the people who love me well know to bring me a cool rock or shell.

mmmmmmmm.........back muscles. sooooooo hottttt

muffy marcos refers to imelda marcos wife of a former phillipine leader who was famous for her vast shoe collections.

mmmmmmmmmmmm........back muscles. nuuuuuuummmmmmmmmy

mmmmmmmm.........back muscles. sooooooo hottttt

muffy marcos refers to imelda marcos wife of a former phillipine leader who was famous for her vast shoe collections.

mmmmmmmmmmmm........back muscles. nuuuuuuummmmmmmmmy

but i am not an evil dictatoress :(

btw i am so stupid to night :wave::noway:

I don't have any tatoos, but I like all those things too. Usually when I climb something neat, I try and bring back a pebble for my mom. She loves it!

AND, I agree about all those other muscles too. I've spent too much time studying physiology.......

I don't have any tatoos, but I like all those things too. Usually when I climb something neat, I try and bring back a pebble for my mom. She loves it!

AND, I agree about all those other muscles too. I've spent too much time studying physiology.......

i have 3 tattoos so far. i figure by the time i am 80 i will be covered :moondance: my tatoos are all unique. my ex husband drew the one on my back. my youngest son drew the one that represents him, and the other one is not as unique but it means my oldest son's name in an ancient form of Chinese.

Muffy Marcos

you can call me blonde... it's okay. but i don't get it :confused:

Do you remember Imelda Marcos? She had 5,000 or so pairs of shoes, reportedly.

yes yes... but her shoes were all purchased with blood money at the cost of the people.

i am way nicer than that ;)

The philosophy of Pooh.

Pooh is a Tao Master.only he doesn't know it so that makes him even more awsome at Taoism. :moondance:

So Muffy, have you read, "The Tao of Pooh?" Sounds like it--that is an awesome book. One of my most favorites. :tup:

"The Te of Piglet" wasn't as good, IMHO. What do pigs know. :/