ban kevbone

Dr_Flush_Amazing

I don't mind the useless spray.

Your not getting the point R.....If you dont mind the useless spray....then everything you say beyond that is useless....why...because you dont mind....remmember.

I have never once attacked you...we disagreed a few time about the mt Hood stuff...please learn the difference between attack and disagree.

Still waiting...I owe you a beer.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kev's fine...he's the supreme troller and has hooked 95% of this site...shoot all he has to do is post and he'll get bites...

Suckers!

:lmao:

this is true.

in my oppinion he went to far with his battering of archy and for that i think he sucks ass.

No matter what an asshole he is, he will never be a Dick Head :brew:

I don't have enough posts to even be a noob.

I love to spray but sometimes I just have to put it down...if you noticed when I'm lit :brew: like on a friday night I tend to go off...thank you all for putting up with me and not banning me.Remember that the real person is not the same as the cyber person.

The thread is a joke, he's not getting banned. I am on rock climbing Bill , and the ice, and looking at conditions on Alpine Lakes, North Cascades, Oregon Cascades, posting TRs, etc. You found one thread out of his 4,300 posts? I know he posts in RC and other forums. I am sure he is a really nice guy. He's even willing to buy me a beer, and I know, from meeting a lot of you at Rope Up, that their online personalities do not truly represent who they are in person (ahem...Dru). So, I am sure he is an awesome dude. He just says more dumb stuff than the average poster. Maybe he is easier to pick on and part of it is because I am on a computer and not in front of him. I know I can be a dick too, especially behind the anonymity of the interweb.

As an aside, what an awesome day it was today!