Climbing Studs

archenemy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

folks lets not forget i said by in large.... meaning perhaps 60% of the time... it is ture there are people who do not fall into that general statement. I am built like a brick shit house and i try to muscle my way up things all the time. what i find is that when i focus on my real strengths and better technique i am more succesful.

when lynn made the statement she was talking about the differeence between her style and john longs style of climbing. she was albe to climb all the things he did, she just went about it differently becuase she was smaller and lighter and biult differently.

i think what it comes down to isn't so much if you are a girl or a boy but that you figure out what works best for you.

rumr i prolly make 2 of you :blush:

oh and lets not forget, the BEST climbers are able to put all the peices together. they have the right technique and the right strength to body wieght ratio. thats what makes them world class(everyone who is better than me, so pretty much every one ;) ). the rest of us just thrutch along doing the best we can.

I am built like a brick shit house and i try to muscle my way up things all the time.

What are your specifications for a "brick shit house"?

...and I'd guess you're often successful muscling your way up things.

217333386_l.jpg

I'm still 2 of Rumr :P