Infinite Bliss

kevbone

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far are "just do"....im working on it.....

Last years thread was a serious inquiry. I got pounded by the jerks who moralized up and down about "why" I wanted to climb this route.

I think some of these folks just cut and pasted the same posts they had last time.

Hovever: you bringing it up only reminds the haters of this route (and there are some who are not posting this time) that they forgot to chop it last time.

It puts the idea back on top of their heads. Sometimes sleeping dogs should just lie. The best info out there is alpinedaves web site and I think you have to fill in the knowledge gaps yourself and make it an adventure.

I personally would hate to see it "chopped", and was probably heading up there hoping to do it with Nolse later this summer if he's still up for it. I've read the arguements pro and con and think the route should stand as is. I love long routes.....but since my opinion doesn't seem to make a f*uck's worth of difference to anyone though.....

-anyway-

I think this was posted last years thread as well Kevin, but head here for information including the upside down topo (vs compared to whatever the heck is happening here): Alpine Dave gives the Smackdown on Infinite Bliss click here